Create Account

SHL Legacy Calculator

<div align="center">SHL Legacy Calculator</div>

After playing a lot of Madden last year I always thought how cool the legacy point list was when trying to compare my player's accomplishments with those of other hall of fame NFL players.

I started a legacy calculator on Google Drive, and really just did preliminary numbers to calculate a player's total "legacy."

This is what I went with. The number at the right is the multiplier for the number of times said award or milestone is reached. Every point for a skater is worth 1/2 a legacy point. Every MVP award for a player is worth 100:

<div align="center">Skaters
Points 0.5
Challenge Cup 25
Ron Mexico 100
Scott Stevens 80
Ryan Jesster 60
Jeff Dar 70
Aidan Richan 50
Damian Littleton 40
Sarmad Khan 100
Anton Razov 90
Sergei Karpotsov 80
Jay Mcdonald 80
Turd Ferguson 30

Goalies
Challenge Cup 75
Wins 1
Ryan Jesster 60
Mike Honcho 100
John McBride 150
Ron Mexico 100
Sarmad Khan 100
Anton Razov 90

General Managers
Lance Uppercut 100
Joe McKeil 100
Challenge Cup 150
Reinhart/Chouinard 75
Presidents Trophy 60</div>

I'd be curious if anyone has opinions on how the career awards/milestones should be weighted, because this could be a cool way to compare players.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

nominations don't count towards a players legacy?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

this is cool af argar

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 21 2016, 04:31 PM
nominations don't count towards a players legacy?
They can, but this was focused on the hardware and not the almost hardware.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

This is pretty awesome.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

For GMs, is it just your time as a Head GM, or can we count time spent as a Co-GM?

Given I've done Edmonton's lines since I started as Co, and I know some Cos do more than their fair share in contributing to the team's success.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

This is a terrific idea.

Dope

RIPDAVE

link?

Quote:Originally posted by Molholt@Sep 21 2016, 04:54 PM
link?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ara...QvBs/edit#gid=0

It's not a calculator you can actually use, yet. But I'm sure Bojo could think of something if he was ever so inclined.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Sep 21 2016, 05:42 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ara...QvBs/edit#gid=0

It's not a calculator you can actually use, yet. But I'm sure Bojo could think of something if he was ever so inclined.
We need the all time scoring list updated.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

I would add Games Played = .33
Points = 1.0
Hits+SB= .33

So that a defensive Dman is not completely frozen out despite having a long career.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Also it seems private so if everyone needs to you'll be approve a lot of request for access

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Forgot I had to share.

Here you go.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ara...dit?usp=sharing

Would be cool to see who the top legacy earners. Sure as hell wouldn't be me since I have never won an award or cup Smile)