Create Account

PT Suggestion/Feedback Box

[Image: welly_king.jpg]

what if we did something like this for a PT?

it could be used as a graphical or as a writing option

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Sep 22 2016, 06:01 PM
Have one that is a freebie wrote 300 words about the topic of your choice or make a graphic of a player of ur choice no equipments

I tried that already. It wasn't well received.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Sep 23 2016, 11:30 AM
[Image: welly_king.jpg]

what if we did something like this for a PT?

it could be used as a graphical or as a writing option
If only you helped your own god damn team this much.... smh <_<

:lol: luv you bb great ideas!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Sep 22 2016, 10:22 AM
Collab Stories were always fun, not sure how you could turn it into a PT though

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UtIx28d...dit?usp=sharing

Everyone submits 400-500ish words based on the last post. Then at the end it gets compiled. I'm probably missing something but I think it could work. Just make it a low TPE return since there is no research or any real work outside the typing.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Sep 23 2016, 01:29 PM
you have been contacted by a pro wrestling organization in your city to do a run-in and cost someone the Championship. In 200 words or more, describe your theme song, and what you would do to cost someone the Championship
Smile) Smile) please make this happen

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

A couple hundred words about the players team's city and what it means to them could be interesting.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I would like to log a complaint, there are people without membership to either league training on the machines intended for actual players, please rectify this situation as soon as possible.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

I like the "Design a Rally Towel" PT from the SMJHL last year - takes a little bit of time/effort to do, but is creative and anyone can go to CustomInk and mock one up. I have no idea how to make the graphics/sigs, but this was easy enough for me to do and a bit of fun with it. So things like designing swag/hoodies/hats/alt. logos/whatever would be fun.

Although too many of those would get repetitive and people could pretty easily repurpose a hoodie design into a hat with minimal effort.

Can we get a PT ranking the Quinn multis? Explanation of rankings/graphic about the rankings, something to signify the magnitude of this multitude.

Quote:Originally posted by cikgnar@Sep 28 2016, 04:50 PM
I like the "Design a Rally Towel" PT from the SMJHL last year - takes a little bit of time/effort to do, but is creative and anyone can go to CustomInk and mock one up. I have no idea how to make the graphics/sigs, but this was easy enough for me to do and a bit of fun with it. So things like designing swag/hoodies/hats/alt. logos/whatever would be fun.

Although too many of those would get repetitive and people could pretty easily repurpose a hoodie design into a hat with minimal effort.

The rally towel actually originated from an SHL CW a couple seasons ago, and will likely be making a return in the future, since people seemed to like it!

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

Sunday Funday idea: Create a 155 TPE build for 1 forward, 1 defender, and 1 goalie. Any template.

Or, create a new player template. 3 strengths, 1 weakness, can do modifiers like the Enforcer build.

Golden Oldies

Pick any PT with the same value (3 TPE) from a previous season, link the details and do it again!

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

PT #1: Dropping Bars

Uh oh! Your SHL team has been contacted to rewrite the words to a song and make it about your team for local cable television to promote the SHL. Additionally, some cable stations are looking for album covers that have been redone to fit an SHL team to put with their programming.

Written: Change the words of a song to make it a promotional song for your team.

Graphic: Photoshop an album cover to help suit your SHL team to show on local cable television. Faceswaps are a plus.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Dec 12 2016, 11:41 AM
[b]PT #1: Dropping Bars

Uh oh! Your SHL team has been contacted to rewrite the words to a song and make it about your team for local cable television to promote the SHL. Additionally, some cable stations are looking for album covers that have been redone to fit an SHL team to put with their programming.

Written: Change the words of a song to make it a promotional song for your team.

Graphic: Photoshop an album cover to help suit your SHL team to show on local cable television. Faceswaps are a plus.[/b]

We did something like that before with a christmas theme instead. I think that was one of the more popular ones.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Dec 12 2016, 04:41 PM
[b]PT #1: Dropping Bars

Graphic: Photoshop an album cover to help suit your SHL team to show on local cable television. Faceswaps are a plus.[/b]

gdi crutch you've done it again. adding this to my gdoc for this season's ideas

[Image: 57817_s.gif]