Create Account

PT Suggestion/Feedback Box

I can see an Free PT #3 where we all can just claim 3 capped TPE as compensation

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Hockey is all about team chemistry and most of the time each player on the team will be given a nickname or will earn one. As a Task we could give a couple nicknames for our teammates and explain how they got it or why we call them that.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

09-20-2018, 08:50 AMTML99 Wrote: Hockey is all about team chemistry and most of the time each player on the team will be given a nickname or will earn one. As a Task we could give a couple nicknames for our teammates and explain how they got it or why we call them that.

I like this, we could also expand it to give a few nicknames to various lines in the league.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I will be looking over all suggestions.. so feel freel to voice yours!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

A universe where you were passed on from the team that drafted you. Talk about what teams you would've gone to if you would never been drafted by the team that drafted. Talk about where you player could been and stuff like that

[Image: 3.png]

Choose your teams mascot. The marketing team at your club wants the players input on what makes a good mascot. It’s like a build a bear, but a mascot for your team. Talk about what they look like and what they do at games

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Much is said about the team you play for, but not necessarily about the city itself. What does your player like the most about your team's city? What can he do there that can't really happen anywhere else?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I think this would work best with a sunday funday or something like that. So im not sure how to word this properly, but I was watching Who's line is it anyway and I think it would be a good sunday funday to have the community give out who's line is it anyway questions and also answer them.

So it would be like
Things you can say to your GM but not your wife.

And then you can respond with "I think I can only go 20 minutes, but I can go 25 tonight"

or something like that. Im not sure if you can twist it into a sunday funday or something

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Halloween draws near. There are many different ways to go about the night. What will your player do this year? Do they have any children (read: future SHL recreates) they take out trick-or-treating or doing any similar activities? Are they single and ready to mingle in costume? Or do they prefer a quiet night or do they spring tricks on unsuspecting children at the door for whatever reason? Write about your player's Halloween night, including anyone else they spent it with.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 12:58 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Over the past month i have recieved a ton of suggestions for point tasks through the suggestion box, direct message and PM's!  i wanna thank everyone for offering your ideas to make the point tasks engaging!  as a token of appreciation each season i will use one of your suggestions for PT#5 which is our next point task and typically is the final task of the season!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

SHL is looking to promote its league internationally, as a way to do this you are tasked to chose a location outside North America where two teams from the league will play.
Motivate where you would hold these games and why (150 words)

Graphics: create a promotion poster including 
- the location
- team logos
- two key players to watch (renders)

RETIRED

The SHL is in dire need of a players association, the needs of the collective players are just outright ignored at this moment, choose 5 users from the site (not GM's or HO members) who would be good ambassadors for the players association. (150 words)

Graphics:
Chose two members (renders) and list 4 good qualities those users have)

RETIRED

Hockeyplayers are involved in quite a few charities. Pick a charity your player affiliates with and tell more about it. There are two options to complete this task.

Written: Tell a story involving your player and the involved charity (200 words).
Graphics: Create a marketing poster involving your player and the charity.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The SHL has entered a period of tough negotiations for a new Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA). While a shutdown is possible, the goal is to sign a new deal before it starts affecting League events and games.

Written: If you were at the negotiating table, what would you ask for the players or GMs to receive? Describe why your demands are essential to goodwill between players and owners and the League's need for continued growth.

Graphic: Create a graphic of your player at the meetings or a graphic of your player enjoying the spoils of their hard-fought negotiating. Must include a player render.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

everyone lists three of their fav songs from streaming library and how it helps them train/whatever for 150 words

making this a media soon idk if it'd work for a pt

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho