Create Account

BUF/POR

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Sep 29 2016, 11:42 AM

Quite the opposite- I was thrilled to be in Portland and would have seen myself there long term. The trade was probably because the offer was statistically too good for Portland to refuse.
^
When I drafted Acakael I was hoping to have him as a franchise dman

[Image: cuffana.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=89' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Cuffy</a> & <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>kwahlgren36</a> righting this ship

[Image: xT9DPAf9SDhwClp8aI.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Sep 28 2016, 08:26 PM

and the only member that ever asked for a trade was 701
Funny thing about that is..

I only asked out because of the expansion, and I thought I would have more fun on the Stampede.

(I was wrong)

Hold up, I'm confused. How did BUF not have cap space to send Leclerc/whoever down? Would they not count the same against their cap whether they're up or down?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Sep 29 2016, 11:59 AM
Hold up, I'm confused.&nbsp; How did BUF not have cap space to send Leclerc/whoever down? Would they not count the same against their cap whether they're up or down?
This

Hold up, I'm confused.&nbsp; How did BUF not have cap space to send Leclerc/whoever down? Would they not count the same against their cap whether they're up or down?

It's Buffalo

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

We needed an extra 2m to send down Leclerc, as we kinda planned our budget thinking she wanted to play up. This trade clears up a total of $3m for us so Metzler wants to play up he can, and if not we have the flexibility to send him down.

Really excited to add you <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Avakael</a>, welcome aboard Cheers

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Sep 29 2016, 02:33 PM

It's Buffalo
This

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Sep 29 2016, 11:33 AM

Funny thing about that is..

I only asked out because of the expansion, and I thought I would have more fun on the Stampede.

(I was wrong)
Yea I understood and still do...just proving a point lol

Also, gotta love the amount of unwarranted hate this team gets. Trolls gonna troll. We made a trade that benefited everyone involved, move on.

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 29 2016, 12:07 PM

We needed an extra 2m to send down Leclerc, as we kinda planned our budget thinking she wanted to play up. This trade clears up a total of $3m for us so Metzler wants to play up he can, and if not we have the flexibility to send him down.

Really excited to add you <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Avakael</a>, welcome aboard Cheers
Your send down budget is maxed with Stamkos (4mil), Tusk(1mil) and Selich (1mil)

So sending her down or keeping her up makes no difference to your budget

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 29 2016, 01:07 PM

Why did you need an extra 2 million?

If you send a player down without them counting for the send down salary, you only need a 500k player to replace them on your roster.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Sep 29 2016, 12:12 PM

Your send down budget is maxed with Stamkos (4mil), Tusk(1mil) and Selich (1mil)

So sending her down or keeping her up makes no difference to your budget
Exactly, sending her down couldn't clear any salary, thus leaving us with no money to sign a replacement.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Sep 29 2016, 12:13 PM

Why did you need an extra 2 million?

If you send a player down without them counting for the send down salary, you only need a 500k player to replace them on your roster.
We didn't want to sign a 500k player, we wanted someone who could not be an albatross when they were on the ice. We were anticipating having a 350 TPE dman on the roster, if we were to send down Leclerc we wanted to find a way to get an equivalent level player on the roster

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 29 2016, 12:09 PM
Also, gotta love the amount of unwarranted hate this team gets. Trolls gonna troll. We made a trade that benefited everyone involved, move on.
"Unwarranted"