Create Account

S32 interested prospects

Welcome S32 prospects!

So, as recently named (like literally 30 minutes ago) Hamilton CO-GM, I'll be asking you a few questions to see how you guys fit in what we're trying to build.

The Hamilton Steelhawks are a young team. Very young team. Pretty much the entire active corps was drafted in the last 2 drafts. While we have a lot of our pieces, we may have a couple holes that need to be filled (if you just snickered you are perfect for the steelhawks btw).

So, because I'm bad at my job and can't find anything else relevant to say, here are some questions for you to answer.

1. link your player page or tell me its in your sig, do the same for your update page

2. planned activity level 1-10?

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.

4. How much of an effort are you willing to put in to get dat SHL cash?

5. Are you comfortable with not achieving success right away?

6. Do you rate yourself as a leader?

7. Tell me a bit about yourself. Favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside the site? Have you played hockey?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

No

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 25 2016, 10:09 PM
No
No u

Player Page
Update Page

1. link your player page or tell me its in your sig, do the same for your update page
Sig

10. Always active in discord, Boom can vouch for me there.

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.
Team. Not gonna lie, I do watch my individual numbers closely, but as long as the team wins I'm happy.

Enough. Started doing some gfx work, plus talking to ppl about jobs too.

Yes, as long as I know what the plan is moving forward.

Tbh not really, but I am a team player.

7. Tell me a bit about yourself. Favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside the site? Have you played hockey?
LA Kings. Love baseball, played for years. Also played street hockey when I was younger.

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=72200

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=72215

8-9. I try to be as active as possible, do as many Pts as I can and take every possible opportunity to get better.

Im more of a team player. I want to play good so my team can play better. I want to be good to make my tean better

Alot. I like making graphics, and do pressers occasionally. Sometimes I do write ups if I have time for it.

Kind of. Its not fun slumping, but its a sign that I need to play better

Not really, though I am a team player

Well, just gonna point out, I am comfortable to convert to LW if that is something you want, instead of me being a center.

My favourite NHL team is the Ottawa Senators, Im absolutely obsessed with them.
Ive played ice hockey before... im not very good at all. I think im great ar ball hockey though.
Some hobbies out if this website is watching the Senators. If I miss I game I feel like dying.
Other hobbies I have is playing video games, and photoshopping. I make some cool wallpapers, well kinda.

I also love to watch Kitchen Nightmares... I dont know I find that show entertaining.

bamp

Player Page
Update Page

Attribute page

update page

Team oriented, I rather win cups with team effort than play great but miss playoffs. Also who said I can't do both ;3

I'm rich bitch

Yup as long as we are working towards something

Yes, I have a dream to lead a herd of sheep to a secluded area where the blessings and glory of God shower upon us and we are secure of all ill feat

I used to play hockey back when I was a teen but shit got expensive af. I play basketball, like going to the ducks and Houston rockets games and going out in general. Favorite team are the mighty fucks

Doubt is a dream killer

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=72653

I think a mix of both is perfect. I am a bit of a stats nerd, so I am hopeful my own statistics will be nice and awesome, but there is also a team aspect to that. If the team is playing well then my own stats ought to be better. And partially stats can be team related too, like made the playoffs X number of years, etc.

I am a writer, so that is likely how I will make money, I will definitely do things regularly.

Well, mostly. I struggled in my rookie year in the juniors and that wasn't fun. Ideally, I would like to stay in the juniors for a few seasons to become better so that when I am called up, I can immediately help the team.

I do actually. I tend to be very active, obsessive, and feel like I could help others with that.

I am 21 years old, from DC, study Journalism. I am partial to the Capitals as the local team and the Sabres as the team of my youth essentially, the one that made me fall in love with hockey (Roy, Pominville, Hecht, Vanek, Miller, etc). I love to read, write, I go on hikes and like nature. The occasional video and board game. I never played hockey, but I tried a couple other sports. But was never good, I was always the stats nerd haha.

Its not hard to find Tongue

But you're in group me with me so you know Wink

Team oriented success although my player not being total shit is nice

I have a decent chunk saved up but I will definitely try to earn more

I didn't win my challenge cup in my first season Wink

Pretty highly, I've been here now two years and would like to say I know how the sim works and the league etc.

NHL team is the devils, MLB is the Mets. I loveee volleyball and got my first check for coaching today which was good. I coach play. I would like to say I am pretty cool as well Smile

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Both are in my signature Smile

I think I'm most motivated by team success (part of why I made a defenseman, honestly) but I obviously care about how well I'm doing at getting assists, carrying a good +/- and blocking shots.

Quite a bit, I've written two articles already including a 4000 word first article. I'm hoping to have something up about this draft soon, and I was wanting to do podcasts in the future. I also have a job as a bank manager that I certainly plan on keeping.

Honestly, pulling off a successful rise as a team to contender/championships sounds more fun to me than going to a team that doesn't need me in order to be successful. I want to forge a new legacy, not come in on the end of somebody else's.

I think I have good leadership qualities. That sounds conceited when I type it/say it out loud. I will say part of the fun of this for me is talking about strategy and scouting players so being involved in that would be a huge selling point for me.

My favorite hockey team is the Winnipeg Jets! I am a Pacific Northwest-er on the southern side of the border- never really got into the Canucks. Outside of the site, I cook nearly every day and I like to game in my downtime. I work in the energy sector during the day. I played roller hockey/ball hockey in my teen years, and I can skate, though I'm better on wheels than on ice.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

See Sig

4-6 (Always around but not posting too much. Definitely not much time at the Thunderdome Bar and Grille)

Both to a degree. Individually, I want to meet my expectations that I think are reasonable. I'm always open to adjusting those expectations. The team success is far more important in the end. The goal is to improve, to find chemistry and eventually win.

As much as I need. I'll probably stop trying to make cash in my first SHL season, only to adjust to different PT and a different flow. I can make all the money I need in any offseasons.

Absolutely. It's more fun to have to come up from near the bottom and have to earn success, than to gain rewards that a bunch of other people earned for you.

More on the teacher / student spectrum. That can become a kind of leadership as I grow from student to a role as an adviser / supporter and then to teacher. On that path, leadership isn't taken as a given. I'd have to earn the role. It's not expected, especially near the beginning of my career.

Hockey is the sport I've enjoyed watching the most over my lifetime. I never played it in an organized way. There was less opportunity to do so when I was a kid. But I fell in love with the game when the line I use as an avatar was being put together.

So...yeah...that identifies me as among the oldest people on the site. I'm sure there are a few scattered about who are even older. Anyway, I like going out and doing stuff with my wife and three kids most. I like to run, hike and weight train to stay sharp. I never got into full 'geekdom', but I recently quit a Pathfinder roleplaying group because this was more fun and a better fit for my gaming fix. In here, I've learned to throttle my activity level to fit a very busy life. That part isn't because I'm older. I remember college. A lot of people who thrive here are in one of the most busy times in their lives. This hobby gives you a lot of flexibility if you don't take on too much responsibility or get involved in too many distractions.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica