Create Account

S30 SHL Awards Show

Remaining as unbiased as possible can't see it have being anyone but Linna, granted McFadden was close-ish

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 27 2016, 09:02 AM

Yeah I think Razin deserved a nomination. One (or two) fewer points, more hits, more blocked shots.

Though it may be because Lidstrom was passing to Kinsler who had 10 fewer points than MVP candidate McZ. That may have swayed things in his favor in the voting.

Which would be a load of horse shit for a number of reasons. Garbanzo had two 60+ point players (67 pts and 62 I believe) to pass too and nobody would question his right to be a finalist because he very clearly was one of the best defenders. Same with Razin, top two or top three in a number of categories.

If someone wants to argue quality of team mates, then check out those rosters because outside of McZ, Razin had a FAR weaker team then Lidstrom, unless the voters think that the 500ish TPE partners or multiple 600ish TPE skaters he was passing too were somehow making life easier. Still outproduced him in every relevant category, points, shots, hits, etc.

It'd be nice to have some sort of reasoning behind it. I know I won't get it but it's pretty disheartening to be just blatantly overlooked.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Oct 27 2016, 07:03 PM

Which would be a load of horse shit for a number of reasons. Garbanzo had two 60+ point players (67 pts and 62 I believe) to pass too and nobody would question his right to be a finalist because he very clearly was one of the best defenders. Same with Razin, top two or top three in a number of categories.

If someone wants to argue quality of team mates, then check out those rosters because outside of McZ, Razin had a FAR weaker team then Lidstrom, unless the voters think that the 500ish TPE partners or multiple 600ish TPE skaters he was passing too were somehow making life easier. Still outproduced him in every relevant category, points, shots, hits, etc.

It'd be nice to have some sort of reasoning behind it. I know I won't get it but it's pretty disheartening to be just blatantly overlooked.
I would PM Buster at least. He could give you a decent explanation.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 27 2016, 07:09 PM

I would PM Buster at least. He could give you a decent explanation.

Yeah, not happening at all now. Pretty ticked off that a teammate can't just PM me and instead has a whole board wide campaign

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 27 2016, 07:49 PM

Yeah, not happening at all now. Pretty ticked off that a teammate can't just PM me and instead has a whole board wide campaign

#SHL

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Oct 27 2016, 06:43 PM
also to my buddies <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> for the amazing season Smile

>:D<

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Oct 27 2016, 04:43 PM

WKP's third line is one of the only thing that worked on our team all season long. Linna was a solid choice, and is backing it up this season again.

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ej27</a>!

also to my buddies <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> for the amazing season Smile

:-x

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page