Create Account

S30 SHL Awards Show

Thank you all, it's really humbling to recive any of these awards alone let alone together!

Shl

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Congrats Nuck!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> I believe that Banananov and McZ tied for most goals, not points.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 26 2016, 08:01 PM
Congrats Nuck!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> I believe that Banananov and McZ tied for most goals, not points.

This is my bad if so. I'll double check Bojo's stats thing when I can

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 26 2016, 09:01 PM
Congrats Nuck!

I just do what Buster says lol.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I missed it. Oh well, I would like to thank everyone I fought in earning this Turd and consider it an honor to be the first Jet to win the Turd. People may draw some conclusion that <a href='index.php?showuser=12' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Leafs4ever</a> may have planned that as his exit. I think of it as at least some award for the Jets in Leafs last season of GMship.

[Image: 66hjM6h.gif]

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Congrats to all! Very well deserving! :-x

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Not even a finalist for the Dar :(

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Are you fucking kidding me? Not even a fucking finalist for Stevens? You wanna run that logic past me here because I don't fucking get it. How the fuck is Lidstrom in there ahead of Razin?

Goddamn, I know this place was a fucking popularity contest and I expected to lose to Nuck, because nobody gives a shit about PiMs actually being a BAD thing for a defenceman but to not even be a goddamn finalist?

Fuckin' bullshit.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Adbeezy not winning RotY is absurd.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Oct 27 2016, 07:41 AM

Yeahthat We demand the ballots!

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Oct 27 2016, 08:41 AM

That surprised me too

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

To defend Linna...

- Led all rookies in Goals and Points going 13-13 all even strength
- Played over 200 minutes less than the other skater candidate on third line
- McFadden went 22-22 in 44 games
- Was 8th in save percentage among goalies with 15+ GP
- Was 8th in GAA for goalies with 15+ GP

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Oct 27 2016, 01:46 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? Not even a fucking finalist for Stevens? You wanna run that logic past me here because I don't fucking get it. How the fuck is Lidstrom in there ahead of Razin?

Goddamn, I know this place was a fucking popularity contest and I expected to lose to Nuck, because nobody gives a shit about PiMs actually being a BAD thing for a defenceman but to not even be a goddamn finalist?

Fuckin' bullshit.
Yeah I think Razin deserved a nomination. One (or two) fewer points, more hits, more blocked shots.

Though it may be because Lidstrom was passing to Kinsler who had 10 fewer points than MVP candidate McZ. That may have swayed things in his favor in the voting.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 27 2016, 08:24 AM
To defend Linna...

It wasn't a bad season for Linna, but McFadden was the backbone of a playoff team and 8th for a rookie goalie means that he was better than a lot of established starters.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 27 2016, 09:24 AM
To defend Linna...

WKP's third line is one of the only thing that worked on our team all season long. Linna was a solid choice, and is backing it up this season again.

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ej27</a>!

also to my buddies <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> for the amazing season Smile

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance