Create Account

S32 Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Zanarkand Abes

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? Really active

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? I've been really active since I joined the league. Just my player was shit

4. What should we know about you? I'm a good LR dude. I'm pretty random.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) I'm down

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? sure

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?

Sebastian Thompson

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR?

Yeah that's the biggest part of any hockey league in my opinion

3. Do you plan on staying active in general?

Yeah I hate working when I'm at work

4. What should we know about you?

I've played years of ice hockey, all of it as the backup. It's kind of my niche, lots of locker room intangibles

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)

Discord is cool to chat, and I love games. would love to learn more

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?

Yes please, I look forward to it

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Tim Elliot

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? Absolutely. I'm hooked and the draft hasn't even started yet.

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? Definitely. I'm behind the curve since I just joined, need to catch up.

4. What should we know about you? I'll be more active in the evenings, EST. I have kids to put to sleep, don't get a lot of time with them during the week.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Definitely Discord. Gaming, depends on the game. Overwatch is pretty much the only game I play casually anymore. Had to break up with WoW again.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Definitely, I'd like to hear from you.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Crossfit Jesus
Yes
Yes
A Teamplayer
5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Yeah sure

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Yeah definitely

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Chris York Player Page
I'll try for sure.
I'll do my best, and I'll have a lot more time over the next month at least.
My defense isn't great, but I like to think I can score just as many as I'm responsible for.
I'd definitely be open to checking it out depending on what it is.
6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
Sure. I'd be happy to answer more questions if you guys are interesting in me.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Taemin Gede

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? I'll be active.

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? I wanna stay active as much as I can

4. What should we know about you? I'm goal-oriented, ambitious, and I have a knack for writing fictions

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? Yeah, sure

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? I really enjoy being part of PGF, so yeah why not?

Quote:Originally posted by overworm@Dec 9 2016, 03:09 PM
1. [b]If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Taemin Gede

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? I'll be active.

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? I wanna stay active as much as I can

4. What should we know about you? I'm goal-oriented, ambitious, and I have a knack for writing fictions

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? Yeah, sure

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? I really enjoy being part of PGF, so yeah why not?[/b]
You're on the team silly goose Wink

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]