Create Account

S32 Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Well my sig is my old player, I will be the same name I just need to update everything but waiting till I get drafted to get my Sig created and so forth.

The name is John Langabeer by the way.

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? Yes, when I played my last time around I was very active till school and work got in the way, things are a lot more settled now.

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? Yes, very. Im addicted to hockey haha

4. What should we know about you? I am a returning member, I plan to update my player regularly, Im luckily starting with a big bank account of 33 million.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.): Yes very much so, thats the best part of these leagues is making friends.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Yes, please feel free to contact me with anything you need.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73547

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? Yeah.

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? Yuppers.

4. What should we know about you? I had a former play in the SMJHL, a goalie Jacob Andrews did pretty good as him. Hoping to do good with the LW too.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Sure.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
Hell yeah.

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Isaac Cormier-Hale (sig)

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? If the LR isn't dead, then yes.

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? Yes

4. What should we know about you? I am an University student so sudden bursts of anger may appear.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Yes!

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? If u want me, then sure.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Harper Wright

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? yes

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? yes

4. What should we know about you? former Whalers GM, won the Cup with Arty back in the day, Whaler blood flows through my veins

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) sure

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? uhhh why not

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?
D - Tommy Salami

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR?
I hope so, I'm brand new and I'm sure most people say they are going to stick around, This looks like something I could get really into

3. Do you plan on staying active in general?
Yes

4. What should we know about you?
I will fall in and out of the character "Tommy Salami" Not that there's anything wrong with him except he tries his best, is a business genius, and gets a discount because he works at the local pizza joint.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Yeah, of course!

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
Sure thing!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Vinny Marino's Player Page

Without a doubt, I love becoming a part of a community. I am very excited to get to know everyone here at the SHL and I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of this.

Yep! My college workload might get in the way sometimes, but I expect to be regularly active with the SHL.

I'dunno. I'll be 23 next week, I'm a college student, a Marine veteran, and an overall pretty rad dude.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Already in the SHL Discord! And I'm a big gamer, always looking to have some buddies to play with.

Absolutely, feel free to contact me with any questions or comments!

RW - Dante Gallo
Player Page

Yes it'll be fun to drop in.

Yeah I plan on checking atleast once a day.

Im dedicated to improving my player and joining the community.

Yeah always down to do things like that.

Yeah

Robin Wexter
As much as possible. I'm going back to school next month, though, so I will have priorities.
Again, I will try to the best of my abilities.
I am a pretty outgoing person, and I like talking and connecting with people. Everybody's player sucks at the beginning, so I can't speak to my player's abilities, but I'm trying to set him up as a solid shut-down defenseman.
Absolutely! Just hit me up, and I'd love to!
That would be great!

Eero Hämäläinen!
I hope so! I plan to be and don't see a reason why i wouldn't be if its fun!
Yessir
Um I play a lot of games and want to figure out how to build the best player, i am mainly looking for a good community to be around!
Yeah, sounds awesome!
Yeah, sure!

Links are in my sig - Caelan Fearghal

Yep! It may take me a little bit to settle in and get used to things, but I’m fairly chatty when I have something to talk about and am comfortable with the folks around me.

Reasonably so, yes. I’m expecting to visit the site a couple times a week.

Never done a sim league before, but I’m looking forward to learning!

Discord, sure; I haven’t used it much before, but having an active chatroom would be nice. Multiplayer video games generally aren’t my thing, with a few exceptions, but I’d be up for card games, Mafia, or the like!

Certainly!

Max Russakoff - Goaltender

Yes

Yes

Huge Arizona Coyotes Fan and consumer of raw fish

Yes

Of course!

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Michael Walker, link here http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=73914

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? Yes

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? Yes

4. What should we know about you? I am a college student with a decent amount of free time

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Yes

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Yes

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Rurik Razin
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73668

Yes

Eh, I've been coming back to this place for years, might as well.

I've had two previous players, both were successful at what I designed them for.

I've got discord and I wouldn't say no to gaming.

Sure

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? It's in the sig.

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR? Probably more then I was in the Czech LR lol.

3. Do you plan on staying active in general? Yeah.

4. What should we know about you? I think between you and RED you guys have a good idea of what you'd get with me.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Yeah.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Wouldn't be opposed.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Jack Dodds
Player Page
Update Thread
Yep, I'm very active and open to interactions with anybody and everybody.
Yes, I fully plan on continuing on this site
I'm always open to conversation and discussion whether it be about the league or just other things in general!
yep, I have discord installed and use it all the time and I also love to game so that part isn't an issue
Yes of course! like I said I'm always open to conversation!