Create Account

S32 Haliax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 2efkc9h.png]</div>

<div align="center">The Halifax Raiders are coming off a tough loss in the Four Star Cup finals and are looking to identify talent that can help them return to prominence next season. The Raiders have are loaded with draft picks this season, currently holding two selections in each of the first two rounds of the draft. We've made the finals two seasons in a row, have two championships in seven seasons, and have always been competitive since we joined the league in season 25. We have a great group of people in our locker room and will be looking to add some top flight players in what is shaping up to be a very strong draft class. Interested in becoming a Raider? take the time to fill out our interested prospects thread and we'll be in contact!

So come join us!

</div>
Code:
[b]1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position?[/b]

[b]2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?[/b]

[b]3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class?[/b]

[b]4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?[/b]

[b]5. What are your goals for your player?[/b]

[b]6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?[/b]

[b]7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish[/b]

<div align="center">#RaiderNation
raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders
Cheers </div>

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? Lochlann O'Rourke - LW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Active Locker Room and a place where I can step in and help out

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? Don't know alot of the other guys. Maybe just being positive and the ability to be active throughout the day

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? Sure. Works for me.

5. What are your goals for your player? Score and then provide a good two way player.

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Hoping for Top Six, which on some teams may not happen.

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish Tumble
Cod? Tastes good Smile

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position?
Viktor Vorkampfer C
2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
An active LR/discord or whatever
3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class?
Im a recreate and pretty good at builds
4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?
yeah thats fine
5. What are your goals for your player?
Win Cups and MVPs
6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?
Relatively important
7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish
Jellyfish

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Thaddeus Prince. G

Communication more than anything. I don't mind not playing until my TPE is higher, I just want to know the situation and what's going on.

Creativity and drive. And I make really good waffles too.

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?
Yeah for sure

Hall of Fame and championships.

As I said before, it's not vital at all. I definitely wouldn't say no, though.

I have a fear of deep water, so I'm going to go with the domestic goldfish.

Fletcher Carric - center
Fun busy lockerroom. Lots of team based activities and media
Longest tenured gm for the firebirds even though my record wasn't the greatest ... also had my number retired by the force/firebirds. I am super team oriented and I love helping people
Haven't really used it but I would be down
Trophies... team based trophies come first though. I want to build a pick possessor... someone who is extremely difficult to knock off the puck
I would like to play as many minutes as posssible with that said this is a team sport and I will work with whatever will make the team most successful
The kraken!!!! I would also settle for eating delicious crab

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? Zinaida Titova and LW!

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? I'm looking for fun and a learning process. I'm truly a rookie and I want to get into the swing of this league. I want to find a community and really have fun while kicking ass.

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? I had a chance to sign a PTO in the previous season and I have some knowledge/idea of what is going on. I'm passionate about getting things right and giving into the community.

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? Completely!

5. What are your goals for your player? My goals for Zina are that she becomes a great two-way forward and she eventually earns some hardware. Honestly, I want to have fun and be successful and Zina is built to accomplish that.

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? I'm lucky that I had PTO experience so some playing time would be great. I don't expect to be top line, just want to play and do what it takes to take the Cup home.

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish Penguins and Sharks which made this past Finals a really interesting time. Wink

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

thanks for the replies so far!

bumping this over updates.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? Harper Wright, C

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Locker Room Activity. I know you're a good GM Bottas so that's a plus

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? Former GM, been around since S20. I'm kind of a big deal

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? I'd have to download the app since I currently only have it on my laptop but sure

5. What are your goals for your player? Be better than JHS

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Not very as long as you use me well.

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish Whales

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? Sami Sirius Center

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Active Locker Room

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? Personality and dashing good looks

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? yeah

5. What are your goals for your player? Win cups

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? not entirely important

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish Narwhal

Veli Kaalinpaa, DFD

Bagels and regular backrubs

I'd say I'm the only ginger, but fucking Spangs and Bloobs recreated.

Discord is bae

[Image: giphy.gif]

Not hugely, but it'd be nice

I feel dolphins strike a good middle ground as an answer to this question.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Otto Lahti - Defence

Fun times and good team

I'm the best #FutureFirstBallotHOFer

Meh, not a fan of discord tbh

To win and hit a lot of people

I like to play, so I'd like good minutes

Hands down the leopard seal

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position?Teemu Sirius RW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?ice time and a chance to perform

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class?i have cash and i know how to build an elite scorer

yeah i have discord.

5. What are your goals for your player?goals lots and lots of goals

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?critical

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fishwhale shark

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Smirnov Light, Center/LW
Activity, top 6 playing time.
I already have 185 TPE :lol: I'm a recreate and my last player was stuck in the SMJHL for years Wink
Yeah, that's fine.
1000 + TPE player, hopefully a HOF and maybe get a GM job later once I prove I can be active again.
I want top 6 minutes, but I understand that I don't really fit that role until I reach like 250 + TPE.
Salmon

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? John Langabeer & LW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Im looking for a chance to show off my talents but also a chance to take a run at a Championship

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? I believe I am a player that will have the all around ability to be a top line player in this league, and a very active player as well.

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?Yes, I was part of the Blizzard back in the (S10) days when I got drafted and that was how we all communicated.

5. What are your goals for your player? I want to build a shoot first scorer but round out my passing and defensive game.

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Its not the end of the world but I would like to be in a position to play big minutes, contribute and show that I am capable of leading your team.

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish hmmmm Well Obviously sharks are pretty Bad ass, but being a Salt Water Aquarium guy I have always loved the Huma Huma Trigger and Clown Trigger.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Joonas Rasmussen - Center

Social locker room

I'd have to show you

Shit I guess

Ideal goals are a Toews like player, strong passer, great on defense, can score.

Its Juniors idgaf lmao

All I know is one time at my local lake I found this scary fuckin thing with a long snout and jagged teeth. Well, I found most of it. It was dead. But idk that or probably Orcas maybe. Have you ever seen Orcas defend themselves? Horrifying