Create Account

S32 Haliax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position?
Bojan Filipović.
2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
To give me a chance and lots of playing time.

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class?
I have a former player that was a great SMJHL wasn't so much in the SHL, hence why I retired him. I know the ways in the SMJHL and I'm pretty active.

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?
Yuppers.

5. What are your goals for your player?
To become a future MVP and possibly all-timer leading scorer.
6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?
Very, very important.
7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish
Hm.. Interesting question, I'd have to go with a dolphin.

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? Noah Stevenson, C

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? A fun time

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? Nothing really

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? For sure!

5. What are your goals for your player? To win a championship

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Not very important

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish Shark

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Heeeeey!
Isaac Cormier-Hale - Defense

Mostly looking for an active LR and just all around awesome people!

I am not a beginner and I know how shit is getting done here ;D

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?
Yeah, I use discord daily. Easier than SHL LR

Become one of the greatest that have played this game!

I am looking for 1st or 2nd line minutes. I am not a 100% active player because of RL stuff, but I will do all my trainings. At least as much as I can manage.

Killer Whale

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

D - Tommy Salami

A contender, we've got to win it all!

I've got tenacity, the other players aren't willing to do what I'm willing to do to win. I also get a discount at my local pizza joint.

I've never used Discord before, but I'm also not afraid of change.

To do my part to win no matter where that may be.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win, and that includes riding the pine if it's needed, but I'll still be hollering "put me in coach, I've got this one" whenever I can.

Platigator.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Thanks, excited to be here! Vinny Marino - LW

Definitely a mature Locker Room with a set of rad folks.

The Guido Factor™, as well as my drive to become an active member of this community.

Absolutely, already familiarizing myself with the SHL Discord.

I want him to be the angry Italian-American version of Rick Nash. Since this is my first player, more realistically I'd like to test the waters, learn the ropes, and find out where I fit in the SHL.

I believe the needs of the team outweigh mine, but of course I would like to have as much playing time as possible, as long as I've earned that time.

Either sea lions or seals. I once went down to La Jolla in California to that little strip of beach where all the sea lions and seals chill out. I met a cool little seal, named him Bartholomew. Good times.

Quote:Originally posted by DiBen@Dec 3 2016, 02:02 AM
[b]
[b]7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish

Either sea lions or seals. I once went down to La Jolla in California to that little strip of beach where all the sea lions and seals chill out. I met a cool little seal, named him Bartholomew. Good times.[/b]

Nice! I'm originally from about 45 minutes up the coast from there.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Thank you! Robin Dexter [D]
A good, friendly community and people willing to help me out during my first season.
I may not be built as a scoring player, but I have solid defensive stats that I think would be useful for any team.
Absolutely! I love Discord!
Eventually I would like to win a championship and gain recognition as a great player, but for right now, I need to focus on learning and training.
A lot of playing time would be great, but I understand that as a rookie, that may not happen.
Do pirates count as marine mammals? Humans are mammals, after all.

Dante Gallo - RW

The chance to make an impact on the team and show my worth.

My work ethic and enthusiasm to improve

Yeah sounds fine

To become a player teams can lean on in crucial moments

Fairly important for the chance to grow and develop.

Tuna

Eero Hämäläinen
fun time and hopefully lots of wins
im a total noob so ill do whatever you suggest
id be happier with that to be honest
be the best!
i would prefer as much as possible but i dont know what to expect for a brand new player
goldfish

Caelan Fearghal, Defenseman

Some veteran leadership, and a good group of folks to spend time with!

At last check, I'm one of only two defensive defensemen in this draft class! And the other one isn't an accomplished singer who can entertain and calm nervous players before games, so I've got that going for me.

Discord isn't a platform that I've used a ton, but I'm open to new experiences. I can definitely see the advantages, but it may take a bit for me to acclimate.

I suppose to make a competitive SHL team and play on at least the second line, in addition to just learning via participation about sim leagues in general and the SHL in particular. This also seems like a good way to challenge myself with writing genres I'm not experienced in, which is good for my academic and professional development IRL.

Moderately important. I recognize that I'm new and that it'll take time to develop and earn my way, but I definitely do want the opportunity for that development. I'd like to be on the second pairing, or on the third pairing and on the PK, but that's coming from someone with zero sim experience, so I don't know how realistic that is.

That's a toughie. I'll go with polar bears (they count, according to this list!Wink, because they're simultaneously adorable and really strong.

Max Russakoff, Goaltender
A fun, friendly, and understanding environment that emphasizes learning as well as competitiveness
Possibly the only one that plays net in real life. I play a lot of EHM as well
Yes
To become a consistent and reliable goaltender at any level
A few starts here and there. I realize as a goaltender I won't get a lot of playing time in my first season
Raw Salmon in my belly

Jack Dodds - Defense
A winning environment that will help me develop my skills as a player as well as my skills as a member of the organization
What sets me apart is my drive to keep going. i may get knocked down, but every time I do you're going to see me get right back up
yes, i currently have discord installed
my goals currently are to grow my player and become an impact as a part of the defensive core
Play time is important, however, I'm willing to put in the time and effort to earn my minutes
Platypus, obviously

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position?Michael Walker, LW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?Communication, and a place that is helpful to true rookies trying to figure out whats going on

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? I am still getting the hang of this, but once I am more comfortable I will be really active

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? Totally, I love Discord

5. What are your goals for your player? To learn how the game works and eventually become a big name player in the SHL

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Not too important, I want to learn the ropes and improve as a player

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fishCephalopods, they are tasty, plus really intelligent

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Rurik Razin, RW

Nothing except for a place in the line-up.

Historical success with my players and a long proven activity level.

Doesn't bother me

Make a unique-ish power passer build.

I'm not picky, i'll update regardless. More is always better though.

Barracuda

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? Teddy Kesler - C

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Willingness to rename to the Beavers.

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? There's a lot of talent in this upcoming class. They were all active I guess?

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? Don't have it tbh, but I can get it.

5. What are your goals for your player? Meet/exceed Zoidberg's success.

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Not very. If there's stronger active players I'd gladly play 3rd/4th line minutes.

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish Orcas.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]