Create Account

S32 Haliax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position? Zanarkand Abes - LW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? A good active LR with good people.

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class? I'm a recreate but I have move to prove than the others after making a bust player.

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with? I'm fine with that

5. What are your goals for your player? Prove everyone wrong

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Very important. but I think I should get playing time only if I deserve it.

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish I don't like fish. I only like Bonobos

1. Welcome to the league! What's your players name & position?

My player is a goaltender named Sebastian Thompson, he's pretty great.

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?

Mainly just good people to chat with and hang out. Winning is great, and Halifax does that. A Canadian born player, Thompson would be thrilled to bring a championship back to the north.

3. What sets you a part from the other prospects in this draft class?

I think I'm more mentally prepared than most of the other player, having played goalie in real life. I know what it's like to feel shame in the net during a blowout loss, and the helplessness of watching a blowout from the bench. You've gotta ride it out and just keep working hard with your team.

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?

Yeah discord is cool, it operates a lot smoother than a forum site like this

5. What are your goals for your player?

Mostly just keep growing, contribute to a team's success however I can

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?

Not important, I expect to ride the bench for a while to be honest, starting at the lowly 155 mark

7. Favorite marine mammal/species of fish

I think dolphins are really cool because they're so smart. They could probably solve how to beat a zone trap defense if they had sticks underwater

Bumping this over updates. Some people haven't done it yet.

Draft if tomorrow but still time to fill this out and let us know you're interested.

Smile

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Tim Elliot - RW

An active roster, decent people, desire to win.

Hard to set yourself apart from this group, there is a lot of talent in this draft.

4. Most of our teams locker room conversation has been in the teams discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that your okay with?

Works for me.

Hoping to have one of the best passers in the game. Set up lots of goals. Put the team in a position to win.

I'm not expecting to be in the top lines. It's important to get my feet wet though so I'll take what I can get.

Halibut, tastes like chicken.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Crossfit Jesus & RW
To have full faith in my abilities
People call me The Architect so I can be a great leader and planner as I can help the coach with the PP, 5 on 5, 4 on 4 etc.
Yeah I'm cool with that
- Win Champions at both levels
- Win the scoring title in the big leagues
- Become a great locker room leader
Very important, as I want to help the team as much as possible
Salmon, I pretty much eat it everyday as part of my diet.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Chris York - RW
A chance to prove myself as a top 6 player.
Elite speed and a great scoring touch
Yes
I'd like 50 B)
I feel like I have the skills to be a game-changer and I'd like the minutes to prove it
Dolphin

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]