Create Account

S32 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Teddy Kesler
Player Position: C/D
Link to Profile: My sig links to my player page.
Activity Level; be qualitative: Tough to gauge as I came back from inactivity yesterday. Before that I held a ton of league jobs and had very high activity.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yup.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Tons of money in the bank, was one of the highest earning TPE players in my draft class (first to 1000 TPE), good in the locker room. Bit of a risk as I just came back from inactivity and I wasn't the most active before I left.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Two-way threat that can put up points but also be reliable if needed to switch to D.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I've known a lot of the GMs through the seasons (years) and they seem like a good franchise.
Do you know any player from the league? Tons.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Pass her off to Esa and get more chicken parms then I could ever eat.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. No idea, I'm an old person.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

bumparino

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Zanarkand Abes
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73905
Activity Level; be qualitative: Fairly active.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Quite a bit of money to get started. An active and good dude in the LR. A bit of a risk since my first player didn't get to 500TPE and his growth was stunned.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I know the GMs fairly well and it seems like a good LR.
Do you know any player from the league? Many
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? With money you can have anything in the world
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. I know nothing about them

Player Name:
Jack Dodds
Player Position:
Defense
Link to Profile:
Player Page
Activity Level; be qualitative:
Daily, I'm on at least once per day
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Yep, always looking for ways to improve
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: Passing, Defense, Discipline
Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?:I'm looking to build a strong Two Way defenseman who works well in the defensive zone but is also able to generate offense when on the attack
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
Detroit seems like a great place to grow as a player and become the player i desire to be. This seems like the place to do just that so id be excited to become a Falcon
Do you know any player from the league?
no I don't
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
The Falcons obviously. I'm more of a Scarlett Johansson type of guy anyway.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album.
Never really followed them but from what I've listened to they're a good band. I'm more of a Foo Fighters kind of guy

Player Name: Sebastian Thompson
Player Position: Goaltender
Link to Profile: In sig below
Activity Level; be qualitative: I work 40 hours a week, and the SHL tab is open for 90% of that. I'd put my activity in the 8/10 range,
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Of course, I'm getting TPE anyway I can right now
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strength - Stopping Pucks. Weakness - Scoring goals
What kind of player do you want to build?: Undersized but very athletic butterfly goalie. Think of dominik hasek
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: People hate you, I like that
Do you know any player from the league? Nope, not yet
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Leave her, then sign a contract extension
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. just listened. very british, pleasant stuff. i could drive around to this

Player Name: Tim Elliot
Player Position: Right Wing
Link to Profile: Here
Activity Level; be qualitative: Work 40 + hours but SHL is open, been doing it a lot today
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Absolutely, already started on point tasks
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strength is definitely passing the puck, struggle on defense
What kind of player do you want to build?: The ultimate passer who can score when he needs to.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I like birds
Do you know any player from the league? Not yet, hoping to change that soon
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Kate isn't even in my top 30. Not a hard decision.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. "Sex" popped up on my Discover Spotify playlist thinking I might like them. I like it. That's about all I know of them though.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Player Name: Crossfit Jesus
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Profile
Activity Level; be qualitative: 9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Scoring, Endurance, Speed
What kind of player do you want to build?: Checking, Fighting
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Get to represent the Motor City and the Wings were my favourite West team until they moved to same division as the Leafs
Do you know any player from the league? Yes I do
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Kate Upton, if it was Sasha Banks then it would be tough
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. Don't know who they are tbh

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Player Name: Chris York
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Player Page
Activity Level; be qualitative: Right now probably a 3, but I've got a lot of time over the holidays, so for about a month i'll try to be closer to a 7.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Definitely PTs. Don't enjoy writing enough to consistently do media. Might try it out a couple of times though.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Goal Scoring and Skating are definitely strengths. Biggest weakness is defense, but I fully intend to work on that as best I can.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: It's fun to be on the team everyone cheers against.
Do you know any player from the league? None.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Sorry guys, but there are other teams. There's not another Kate Upton.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. Like the year?

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]