Create Account

S32 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page:
Crossfit Jesus Player Page
Link to Update Thread:
Crossfit Jesus Update Page
What should we call you?:
Crossfit
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Winning Championships, after all I'm a Architect

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
A dominating and clutch sniper. My long time goal to is to make to the SHL and win championships at that level as well as win the scoring title someday. Short team is to make the help the Kelowna Knights become a dynasty in the SMJHL

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
<a href='index.php?showuser=2408' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>XLeafer</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Samee</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2162' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Justice</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=803' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Merica</a>
Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
I feel I can create chemistry with some of the players in the lockeroom very quickly
Favorite NHL team/player?
Toronto Maple Leafs, atm Vladimir Tarasenko(I'm a Blues fan too)
If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor?
Yes
Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo.
Nope

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Link to Player Page: Player Page

Link to Update Thread:Update Page

What should we call you?:
Player is Chris, I'm Symmetrik.
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
On this scale I'll shoot for a 5 as an average, but over the next month I have a lot more free time.
What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Mostly I'd like an opportunity to prove myself as a player, but being part of a competitive team is a important too.
What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
Sniper. Ideally I'd like to develop my speed and skating for the next level sooner. Long term, I'd like to improve my defense. I might never be an elite 2 way forward, but if it can no longer be a con, I'd be happy.
Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
None. Found a recruitment thread on reddit.
Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
Historic team, great winning pedigree.
Favorite NHL team/player?
Buffalo Sabres. Current player? Alex Ovechkin. Retired? Daniel Briere.
If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor?
I've never been a fan of Vancouver anyway.
Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo.
I wish.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]