Create Account

S32 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page: Player Page

Link to Update Thread: Update Thread

What should we call you?:
Call me whatever you want, Tommy, Salami, Tommy Salami, Fred, doesn't matter to me!

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 7

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
I want to win, gotta get off on the right foot, but some good locker room chatter is needed to!

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
Offensive Defensemen
Current Goals: Help whatever team drafts me win, meet some new people.
Long-Term Goals: Work my way up in the league(s), become the best I can be!

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
Nope, I found it through /r/hockey

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
Because it's a better name than the Golden Knights that's for sure

Favorite NHL team/player?
Leafs, don't blame me I was born with it. Favourite player right now is Mitch Marner, but all time it's Gary Roberts.

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor?
Fuck em.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo.
[Image: 167601_106137132794027_2413917_n.jpg?oh=...e=58BB6F17]

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

under construction

Link to Player Page:
Vinny Marino Player Page

Link to Update Thread:
Vinny Marino Update Page

DiBen (pronounced Dee-Ben). Or Alex. Whatever.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
I've been a 10 since I discovered this site on Reddit earlier today, but I expect to maintain at least an 8 or a 9, depending on my college workload.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Probably locker room discussion as well as connections. I joined the SHL for the community factor, so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
I want him to basically be an angry Italian-American version of Rick Nash. Beefy, tough, but solid on the skates. Short term, I just want to learn the ropes and familiarize myself with the SHL. Long term, I dunno', just have fun, and maybe win some championships.

Not really except those who I've met on the site and on the Discord so far. I found the site through the Reddit Recruitment Drive.

An active Discord and locker room are certainly pluses!

I'm a die hard New York Rangers fan, with my favorite player being our little hobbit, Mats Zuccarello.

Of course! But don't expect me to hate their colors, too damn good looking!

I don't have any current pictures (this is probably five years old now?) but look at this friggin' pupper.

Duke:
[Image: 309260_2379780776207_7563200_n.jpg?oh=8f...e=58B2990C]

Link to Player Page:
Player Page

Link to Update Thread:
Update Page

Dante

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
7-8

Winning championships and in general is always a priority but gaining connections with teams and players is always a bonus.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? I'm hoping to build a versatile winger who can provide play making as well as defense. In the short term I hope to improve in general and become proven and in the long term I hope to become a player teams can lean on in key moments.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Nope, on reddit.

They seem like a team where I can improve my skills while making relations with players.

Sabres and Jack EIchel or Canadiens and Carey Price

Im willing to add fuel to any rivalries and proudly represent the team.

I have a shih tzu but I can't provide photos right now hes exclusive.

Link to Player Page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73614

Link to Update Thread:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?sho...try2092542

What should we call you?: JPL or Jeeples

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 9 or 10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Active LR

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Two way Center and I want to keep him active and not recreate

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? all of them

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I'm a legend alumni

Favorite NHL team/player? Blackhawks and Keith

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? sure why not?

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. sadly no

Link to Player Page:
Robin Wexter
Link to Update Thread:
Still working on it, sorry
Cinco is good. If you draft me, I'll also give you my real name.
Right now, about 8 or 9, but I'm starting scool in a month, so like a 6 or 7 after that.
Now that you mention it, making connections sounds great, both with SHL teams and other players.
I want to make a solid shut-down defenseman who can also move plays forward. I'd like to gain recognition and eventually end up in the hall of fame.
Unfortunatey, no. I came herefrom the Reddit post on /r/hockey.
I'm looking for a team that will most of all, be willing to help me, because I really have no idea what I'm doing yet.
Diehard Blue Jackets fan, so either Bobrovsky, or Werenski because that kid is a monster!
I have experience hating the Penguins. Are they like the Penguins?
I have a little cat who is the cutest animal in the entire world. I don't have any pictures right now, though.

Link to Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73849
Link to Update Thread:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73852
SPOOK
discussion and connections primarly
point scoring defenseman. Ideally consistent defenseman with big point upside
no, through reddit posts
cause i need a team!
the golden knights, and Corban Knight :> (ottawa, and none)
YESSIR
Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. maybe, and maybe later

Link to Player Page:
Voila!

Link to Update Thread:
Voila again!

Sorator, Sora, or Sor work just fine! (That’s pronounced SORE-uh-tore, for the record.)

Long-term, I’d guess a 6.5 - usually logging on a few times a week. I wouldn't be surprised to keep discord open more than that for general chat, though.

I suppose I’ll say connections - I definitely value advice and leadership from established veterans very highly, and that seems likely if you have connections to lots of SHL teams.

I’m loosely modeling my player’s playstyle/stats after Niklas Hjalmarsson - a steady defensive defenseman who is safe and reliable in his own end, who can block shots without missing a step and stay on the ice for ages. Caelan might not make many flashy plays, but he’ll be a solid asset on the backend. Short-term, he’s looking for some middling playtime on the second or third pairing, maybe on the PK, depending on what the team needs (but if I'm wildly over-estimating how much playtime a rookie gets, I can adjust my expectations). Long-term, he’s aiming for the first or second pairing on a competitive SHL team (probably alongside an offensive defenseman), as well as a permanent slot on the first PK unit.

Nope! Saw the previous reddit recruitment thread and made a mental note to check things out once I knew more about hockey, and then the most recent reddit recruitment thread served as a nice reminder to bring me here!

Just judging from these interest threads, it seems like the Knights have the best organization and leadership. You seem like quite the all-around package, with an active locker room/discord, veteran leadership, and connections across the SHL, and I really like that you frame this as not only what we rookies can give you, but what you can offer us in return. I think I’d be a good fit with y’all!

The Dallas Stars & Tyler Seguin, though Chicago & Toews are very close seconds.

Well, naturally; that comes with the deal!

Not currently, but whenever I graduate college and move on to the next phase of my life (and a pet-friendly apartment), I fully expect to adopt a pair of cats!

Link to Player Page:
Max Russakoff Player Page
Link to Update Thread:
Max Russakoff Update Thread
Max
Probably 8 or 9
Good community atmosphere
I am hoping to build a consistent and reliable hybrid goaltender. Short term I want to learn the ins and outs of this league to better benefit my self and long term I WANT TO WIN CUPS
Reddit Recruitment Drive
To be the very best, like no one ever was
Arizona Coyotes, Shane Doan
Without question
Her name is Foxy
[Image: foxy.jpg]

Link to Player Page:
Player Page
Link to Update Thread:
Update Thread
Jack
7, I'm active at least once per day
My end goal is to win the championship alongside my team, however, I'm always looking for opportunities to make connections with fellow players and management
I'm looking to build a strong two-way defenseman who shuts down the offense in the defensive zone but can also turn on the jets and create offense when on the attack. Long term I'm looking to be one of the best defenseman in the league and a key part of the defensive core. short term is all about development and starting off strong.
No , i was recruited off of Reddit
This team has a long, rich history and a winning record that i believe will be the cornerstone of my development
Leafs and Marner/ Blackhawks and Toews
I'll stoke the fires of this rivalry until it becomes a forest fire
I have two dogs and two cats but they're camera shy

Link to Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=73914

Link to Update Thread: http://originalshl.com/index.php?act=ST&f=647&t=74095

What should we call you?: Dubz is fine

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Hopefully winning championships, along with connections to SHL teams

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? No, I found it on Reddit

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I really like the logo

Favorite NHL team/player? Blackhawks, and Artemi Panarin

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Of course

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. I do, I have a cat, I will have to take a picture once I'm home on break from college

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Link to Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73668

Link to Update Thread:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=74091

Jorec

A Four Star Cup would be ideal but I'd settle for general activity.

Short term? I'm going to be filling out the essentials. Long term, I'm building a power forward focused on passing.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Been on the site longer then I'd like to admit

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I haven't played for them before

Favorite NHL team/player? Tough question, Erik Karlsson is the easy answer though

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Sure

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. None currently

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Link to Player Page: Click the sig.

Link to Update Thread: Below the sig.

What should we call you?: Jala

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I'm just here for the TPE.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Versatile TWF.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Too many to name.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I am honestly not. I still carry a hatred for the Knights since S19 and their stupidly stacked team.

Favorite NHL team/player? Canucks. But Drew Doughty and Shea Weber are my favourite players.

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? No, they give everyone a lot of reasons to hate them.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. [Image: fUBtJ3K.png]

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2092624

Link to Update Thread: Gonna make one once I get all dat sweet TPE from posting in these threads Wink

What should we call you?: buttface

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Just wanna be around good people who can help me make a good player

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? A sniper. My only goal is to prove everyone wrong and show I can hang with the best of them.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I know many

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I like green

Favorite NHL team/player? Vancouver Canucks

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? tbh I don't even know half the teams in the league

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. no

Link to Player Page: In sig

Link to Update Thread: In sig

What should we call you?: Anders/Ders

Monday-Friday 8-5PM, I'll be pretty active (site always open, like a 9/10). Weekends I'm usually busier, but I'll probably still check once a day on weekends.

Mostly good people to hang out with in the locker room. After that, you want a place to win games and develop your player to become as strong as you can be.

Basically Dominik Hasek. Short term goals: Get drafted, hit 200 TPE, hit 300 TPE. Long Term goals: Become an SHL starter, make friends along the way

I know no one yet, got here through reddit

You're canadian, you're winners, solid logo, good history, it's a high quality SMJHL team

Colorado Avalanche, Patrick Roy. Among active players, Lundqvist/Luongo/Duchene

Absolutely

I don't unfortunately. Landlord says no dogs. It's a hard life

Link to Player Page:
Tim Elliot

Link to Update Thread:
Tim Elliot Update Page

Marc I guess

Lots of discussion in the LR, connections would be good, but the main thing I want out of my junior team is to just improve the team and player.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Hoping to build a great passer who can assist in moving the puck, helping to score goals. Long term goals - Find success somewhere, can't think too far ahead. Short term - Improve my play, help my team, and just get some ice time.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? VBottas17 on reddit. Didn't know anyone before that.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Getting picked up by one of the best junior teams would be a fantastic start to my career.

Favorite NHL team/player? Capitals/Marcus Johansson

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? For sure, blind hate is fun

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. She has a dead squirrel in her mouth, don't want to offend anyone

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland