Create Account

S32 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects

Player Name: Crossfit Jesus

Link to player page: Crossfit's player page

What type of player are you trying to build?
A Dominate Sniper
From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 9

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted?
Most of the time,
Is Vancouver a team you want to play for?
Yes, Vancouver's a great city and the home of EA
Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site?
Nope
How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors?
2-3 years
If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?
Many people call me The Architect and I can be great leader in the lockeroom and band together a team that win it all
What are your goals for your first season?
- Win the title
- Be the scoring champ
With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95 or myself? Nothing atm

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Anders157@Dec 6 2016, 11:06 AM

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95  or myself?

What kind of champagne do you guys like? I feel a championship on the horizon

Are you brining us with booze Mr. Thompson? Because if you are.....I like it :D

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Dec 6 2016, 03:55 PM

Are you brining us with booze Mr. Thompson? Because if you are.....I like it  :D

Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Dec 6 2016, 03:34 PM
So do you. :(

tbh bb I don't know what teams half of the league are on. lel

Player Name: Chris York

Link to player page: Player Page

What type of player are you trying to build?
Sniper
From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
Current is probably a 3. Winter Break is coming up so I'll have a month where i'll try to be a 6 or 7. January it will likely drop again.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted?
I'll definitely check it out.
Is Vancouver a team you want to play for?
I want to play for any team that gives me a shot.
Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site?
None. I'm pretty new.
How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors?
I'll play as many as I need to. Really depends on how I develop. I mean obviously I'd like to make the big leagues as soon as possible, but I'm not opposed to working in the minors if that's what it takes.
If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?
The upside of an elite goal scorer with great speed is a deadly combination. Great for creating open space.
What are your goals for your first season?
I'd like to score them.
With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95 or myself?
I think I'd have to experience the environment before I have any questions.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]