Wanna see pictures of my cat?
Yes Ninja

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@Dec 4 2016, 08:59 AM

Yes  Ninja

Here's one for starters

[Image: foxy.jpg]

Player Name:Michael Walker

Link to player page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=73914

What type of player are you trying to build? A shooter who can skate though defenders like a hot knife through butter

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? Current is probably a 6, once I learn more it should be around an 8

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted? Yes

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for? Yes, I love the logo and colors

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? No

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors? 1-3

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I bring a good work ethic

What are your goals for your first season? To learn more about how this works as a whole

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95 or myself?

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Player Name:

Link to player page:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73668

What type of player are you trying to build?

Power forward focused on passing

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?

8 and I don't believe so.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted?

For sure

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for?

Vancouver was my first team when I joined the site years ago, it'd be nice to return with another player.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site?
Not that I can remember

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors?
No idea really, it depends on who drafts me. My previous two players were both brought up from juniors immediately.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?

Historical success and reliability

What are your goals for your first season?

Filling out the essentials for my build before starting to focus on the nitty gritty details.

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95 or myself?

No, thank you though. Smile

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Quote:Originally posted by padstack@Dec 4 2016, 01:48 PM

Here's one for starters

[Image: foxy.jpg]
Can confirm, that is indeed a cat.

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@Dec 4 2016, 09:53 PM

Can confirm, that is indeed a cat.

I am confirming your confirmation

Player Name: Teddy Kesler

Link to player page: Click the sig.

What type of player are you trying to build? Versatile TWF.

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? Hard to say as I just came back from inactivity.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted? Yes.

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for? Not on the top of my list, but I wouldn't hate being drafted here.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? I don't know about current Whalers, but I've known a lot of the alumni.

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors? More then 1 this time lol.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I wouldn't. Schultzy would probably be my pick.

What are your goals for your first season? If I had to guess, around 7.

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95 or myself? Why are the Whalers getting eaten in your avatar? That seems counter-intuitive to promoting yourself as a winner.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jala@Dec 5 2016, 02:19 AM

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95  or myself? Why are the Whalers getting eaten in your avatar? That seems counter-intuitive to promoting yourself as a winner.

I lost a bet and now have to rock this thing until Christmas....thanks again <a href='index.php?showuser=2293' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>twils</a>! :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Dec 5 2016, 01:26 AM

I lost a bet and now have to rock this thing until Christmas....thanks again <a href='index.php?showuser=2293' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>twils</a>!&nbsp; :lol:
smh

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jala+Dec 5 2016, 01:19 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jala @ Dec 5 2016, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95&nbsp; or myself? Why are the Whalers getting eaten in your avatar? That seems counter-intuitive to promoting yourself as a winner.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Kaisonious@Dec 5 2016, 01:26 AM

I lost a bet and now have to rock this thing until Christmas....thanks again twils;&nbsp; :lol:
[/quote]

Ilike

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Player Name: Zanarkand Abes

Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2092624

What type of player are you trying to build? Sniper

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 8. I'm very likely to have a lot of free time in the near future

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted? very active

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for? I don't mind it

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? I know Hoov

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors? Depends how long my future SHL GM wants me there for

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? Probably not. I'm a 4th round pick at best.

What are your goals for your first season? Just show I can hang with the top prospects

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask JR95 or myself? no

Player Name:
Jack Dodds
Link to player page:
Player Page
A Two Way Defender who can shut down attackers in the defensive zone and can generate offense when one the attack
From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
I visit the site at least once a day so I'd say around a 7 or 8. nothing that I'm aware of should stop my activity level from staying where it is or going any higher, but if that changes id be sure to inform you
Of course, I'm always looking to improve, and communicating with other players as well as management is the best way to do that. I'm also always looking to make new friends so that's an added bonus
Yes of course! you guys are a storied franchise and that deep, rich history is something I'd love to be a part of
Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site?
no not that I'm aware of
I'm prepared to play as many as i need to play to achieve my goals of becoming the player i want to become
Like everyone says, i have talent that i think can take me places. However, I'm also open and willing to learning. I'm open to critiques and advice that anybody is willing to throw my way because in the end it just makes me a better player
I'm looking at development and proving that i should be a part of this team. If I'm going to get extra minutes thrown at me, I want to feel like i have earned them
not at the moment. if i have any questions i will contact you and ask

Player Name: Sebastian Thompson

Link to player page: In sig below

A Dominik Hasek type of player, making up for a lack of size with a ton of athleticism/speed/flexibility. A long term SHL starter

It's an 8/10 since I joined, refreshing the site every day. I've been here less than a week, so I can't say for sure if the activity will go up or down as I get more comfortable with everything. Nothing in the future to change that. I pretty much only use the site while I'm at work, so that's 40 hours a week that the tab is open

What's the point of being on a hockey team if you're not hanging out with everybody all the time?

Yeah of course. Good canadian club, has a big rivalry going. Kelowna seems to hate the Whalers, which is a good sign to me (Nobody hates the Browns, everyone hates the Patriots. Being hated is a good thing).

Nope I just got here

3? I have no idea how long goalies are supposed to develop.

Well, I rank 3 out of 9 for goaltender TPE, I'm also the only butterfly goalie available. Most importantly, reporters have claimed that Thompson is the most handsome goalie prospect they've seen in years

Develop into the 200s, Meet a lot of people on the site, get to know the ins and outs of the whole website, and enjoy the ride

What kind of champagne do you guys like? I feel a championship on the horizon

Player Name: Tim Elliot

Link to player page: Here

The ultimate passer. The one who gets the puck where it needs to go.

8-9, don't see that changing.

Absolutely.

Definitely. Lot of history here. I'd like to be part of that.

No I'm still just finding my way around.

A few. I don't see myself getting picked up after one season, never know though.

You'd need your head checked if you take me above some of these guys. But I'll give you everything I have and then some if it helps the team.

Improve my game, get some ice time, and help my team to success.

Nothing right now.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Quote:Originally posted by Jacob+Dec 1 2016, 10:16 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jacob @ Dec 1 2016, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? Other then playing against some older Whaler players back with Andrews, nada.
[/b]

I know I'm not techically a Whaler anymore. But you wound me, sir.

<!--QuoteBegin-formx@Dec 5 2016, 02:51 PM

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? I know Hoov

[/quote]

So do you. :(

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]