@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

DRAFT AAAAAAAH

can't wait to get to know all the baby Falcs

Falcons

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'm Diehling with draft day pretty well.

I hope that ICH will get drafted higher than Pettyfer was ;D

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

[Image: Aouil.gif]

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

T -4.5 hours until Tanner gets drafted #1

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by House932@Dec 7 2016, 04:05 PM
I'm Diehling with draft day pretty well.
:-?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Dec 6 2016, 07:37 PM
[Image: bla_1481158800.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

"You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at the St. Louis Scarecrows and you look at the Detroit Falcons, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another team, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But we are genetic freaks, and we're not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' us! And then you add the Kelowna Knights to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See the three-way, in the playoffs, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But the Scarecrows, we got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause the Kelowna Knights KNOWS they can't beat us, and they're not even gonna try! So, Detroit Falcons you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' the 4 Star Cup! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 percents, we got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin the Four Star Cup! See, Falcons; the numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you in the playoffs!"

Scarecrows

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> im confused and aroused

<a href='index.php?showuser=537' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Schultzy</a> add the rest of the draft order plz kthx

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Dec 7 2016, 04:22 PM
[b]"You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at the St. Louis Scarecrows and you look at the Detroit Falcons, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another team, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But we are genetic freaks, and we're not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' us! And then you add the Kelowna Knights to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See the three-way, in the playoffs, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But the Scarecrows, we got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause the Kelowna Knights KNOWS they can't beat us, and they're not even gonna try! So, Detroit Falcons you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' the 4 Star Cup! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 percents, we got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin the Four Star Cup! See, Falcons; the numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you in the playoffs!"

Scarecrows
[/b]
Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]