(S33) RW - Crossfit Jesus TPE: 1108

Quote:Originally posted by SethTrollins@Dec 6 2016, 07:46 AM
ffs
sweet multi dood

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Dec 6 2016, 11:51 AM
sweet multi dood

thx m8

thought i'd really hidden my tracks here. how'd you work it out?

Quote:Originally posted by Crossfit Jesus@Dec 5 2016, 07:22 PM

Yes it is me Tongue
Hey man, you've only spent 115 TPE, you still have 40 TPE to spend and then I'll get you approved.

I can only hope that one day the SHL All-Time points leader reads 'Crossfit Jesus'

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Dec 6 2016, 01:39 PM
I can only hope that one day the SHL All-Time points leader reads 'Crossfit Jesus'
Wellp my next player is definitely going to be Bean Ambrose <a href='index.php?showuser=1680' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BeanSnoodie</a>

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Dec 6 2016, 04:32 PM

Hey man, you've only spent 115 TPE, you still have 40 TPE to spend and then I'll get you approved.
Oh ok thanks I'll edit my post then

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Dec 6 2016, 01:50 PM

Wellp my next player is definitely going to be Bean Ambrose <a href='index.php?showuser=1680' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BeanSnoodie</a>

I knew I should've named my player Apollo Brews

Quote:Originally posted by Crossfit Jesus@Dec 6 2016, 03:05 PM

Oh ok thanks I'll edit my post then
Ive now got you at 160 TPE, remember it costs double to get your weakness up.

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Dec 6 2016, 05:45 PM

Ive now got you at 160 TPE, remember it costs double to get your weakness up.

Should be okay now?

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Crossfit Jesus@Dec 6 2016, 04:24 PM

Should be okay now?
145 TPE now, try using this http://wtgbear.com/shlPlayerBuilder.html

Welcome dude, goat name

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Dec 6 2016, 06:36 PM

145 TPE now, try using this http://wtgbear.com/shlPlayerBuilder.html
I believe I'm done now. Thanks for the tool

Code:

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Dec 6 2016, 05:50 PM

I'm going to change my Username to Bean Ambrose at the same time to confuse the shit out of everyone

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSnoodie@Dec 6 2016, 09:30 PM

I'm going to change my Username to Bean Ambrose at the same time to confuse the shit out of everyone

Somebody make a player named Bean Sobie at the exact time and it'll really fuck the SHL up

Points check out, approved! You will be entered into the upcoming SHL Entry Draft!

Feel free to PM me or anybody in blue with questions if you have any!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]