Platoon

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Dec 11 2016, 09:35 PM

is dankoa dancing in ur sig

P sure

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Dec 11 2016, 06:04 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

The majority of my ice time is playing Forward, please adjust this in the sim to keep shit 100.&nbsp; Appreciate it, sorry for late notice.
But you still down for defense. This is where position changes need to be curbed. Either play defense or forward but not both lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Come on, LPF, get dat 30 AMG. So close in preseason

Chiefs

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Dec 11 2016, 11:27 PM

But you still down for defense. This is where position changes need to be curbed. Either play defense or forward but not both lol

I agree we need to find the right ruling, to me it doesn't really bother me if people play both. I can definitely see why people don't like it on the other hand, but until the ruling comes down its kinda like why not?

I know im a loud mouth critic of a lot of shit, but I think the league just needs more clarification.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Dec 12 2016, 02:27 AM

I had the same thought just because I hate the two position thing, and so I contacted Bojo last night. His response was that since there hasn't been an official ruling, we're allowing position changes, however we are going to limit it to have to be a single position as long as it is your secondary position.

So, <a href='index.php?showuser=1627' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>probablydrunk</a>, you can either be listed as D or RW, but not both. I'm happy to change it to RW at your request since you'll play mostly at forward, just letting you know it will only be that position listed for you then.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Dec 12 2016, 07:24 AM

I had the same thought just because I hate the two position thing, and so I contacted Bojo last night. His response was that since there hasn't been an official ruling, we're allowing position changes, however we are going to limit it to have to be a single position as long as it is your secondary position.

So, <a href='index.php?showuser=1627' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>probablydrunk</a>, you can either be listed as D or RW, but not both. I'm happy to change it to RW at your request since you'll play mostly at forward, just letting you know it will only be that position listed for you then.

IIRC the Riot want him @ RW.

Also, while we're at it, sorry I didn't notice earlier...

Orlov on the Riot will be playing center this season. Remove him from defense please, <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Dec 12 2016, 08:24 AM

So if I'm primarily a winger, and list defense as my secondary position, will I take a penalty in the sim for playing defense as a forward?

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Dec 12 2016, 03:38 PM

So if I'm primarily a winger, and list defense as my secondary position, will I take a penalty in the sim for playing defense as a forward?

can you actually list D as secondary position? Or am i confusing things with another league? Tongue

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Dec 12 2016, 02:45 PM

can you actually list D as secondary position? Or am i confusing things with another league? Tongue
Afaik you can list every position as a sencondary as a skater that is not goalie.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Dec 12 2016, 03:47 PM

Afaik you can list every position as a sencondary as a skater that is not goalie.

Yeah that might be it Smile

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Dec 12 2016, 09:47 AM

Says you.

I'm going to add a secondary position of goalie and start putting points into the goalie scale at the same time. That'll show 'em.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Same system as before. No major changes until next season if any. JY just trying to simplify the leaderboards.

If you have a secondary position of offense or defense and are going to be playing that position, then tell your GM to mention that when he updates lines so JY can easily see what needs to happen.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

<div align="center">IF U WANT BEEF DEN BRING THE RUCKUS
L A P AIN'T NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH
Panthers Panthers Panthers
</div>

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]