Create Account

S33 Interested Prospects

1. What other sim leagues are you in? All of them
2. If you had to pick from accomplishing now, accomplishing in the future, and never accomplishing; how would you put these in order: Challenge Cup, League MVP, GM an SHL/SMJHL team. Challenge cup and I should be commish
3. Jobs you have currently? The real commish
4. How active do you plan on being? 0 to 10
5. Have you ever actually played hockey? No
6. Do you want to be in Portland? The city? Sure

1. What other sim leagues are you in?
GOMHL and kinda vhl but I'm inactive
2. If you had to pick from accomplishing now, accomplishing in the future, and never accomplishing; how would you put these in order: Challenge Cup, League MVP, GM an SHL/SMJHL team.
Nah I'm not forfeiting one of those. I will be an MVP have multiple cups and eventually gm with my new player B)
3. Jobs you have currently?
Awards head, Germany co-head
4. How active do you plan on being?
Active af. I'm probably the fastest tpe gainer of this class
5. Have you ever actually played hockey?
No cuz I can't skate :(
6. Do you want to be in Portland?
Yeah I do

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

- SBA

2. If you had to pick from accomplishing now, accomplishing in the future, and never accomplishing; how would you put these in order: Challenge Cup, League MVP, GM an SHL/SMJHL team.
- uhm...done it all...sooooo

- SMJHL advisor

- not organized but pick up

- yah

http://i58.tinypic.com/s1hk6o.png http://i58.tinypic.com/s1hk6o.png http://i58.tinypic.com/s1hk6o.png

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

none atm... shl gets all my attention

1st - GM an SHL/SMJHL team - i did it for 9 years and miss it
2nd - challenge cup i have two already but can always do with more
3rd - league mvp - hockey is a team sport... but i wouldnt mind adding this to my achomplishments

Nothing on this site

not the most talkative but on the site multiple times every day

street hockey
B)

I will happily play for whoever drafts me. We have Scarecrows connections so that is always nice!

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

None, this is my first and only

Challenge cup as the one right off the bat, then a GM because I like the thought of running a team and taking them to finals, and then league MVP

nothing at the moment but hopefully will have one in the near future

I plan on being 100% active, daily visits to the site at least once a day

yep played in a local minor league and then as i got older moved on to more relaxed pond hockey with my buddies in the winter. i play with one of my buddies Dantejg. recently taught him how to skate and it was really rewarding.

Dantejg has a tendency to try to make fun of his friends which most guys do, me included, but id like to say that though his skating abilities are not the greatest, he has a wicked wrister

Ya, I'd love to play in Portland. I've gotten the opportunity to interact with a few of the guys on the team and they seemed really nice and genuine about everything they said about the team. Seems like a great pace!

None

Challenge Cup, GM/League MVP
After the challenge cup the order of the accomplishments doesn't really matter to me. Being a GM or League MVP would be nice but it doesn't have the same satisfaction as winning the cup.

Banker

7-8/10 realistically, I check at least once a day but if life gets hectic it could become every other day, but I don't see that happening.

Yeah I've played most my life and currently nearly every week. I play with another user on this site jack_meister and I absolutely embarrass him. If he says otherwise hes lying for sure. :D

I'd like you to take note that he edited his post because he's clearly embarrassed by me exposing his on ice abilities.

Yeah it's a team thats definitely been going in the right direction. The group of up and coming talent is definitely something I could see myself being apart of.

1. What other sim leagues are you in? As of right now none, I just pay attention to the SHL and thats it.

2. If you had to pick from accomplishing now, accomplishing in the future, and never accomplishing; how would you put these in order: Challenge Cup, League MVP, GM an SHL/SMJHL team. Challenge Cup, GM, League MVP

3. Jobs you have currently? Currently I have none, I have a big bank built up from my last player

4. How active do you plan on being? I plan on being around an 8, and hopefully keep progressing and take bigger roles in the league.

5. Have you ever actually played hockey? Yes, I have played since I was 7, still player currently in beer leagues but I have played in college and such as well.

6. Do you want to be in Portland? Yes, I love where the teams future is heading and Im hearing nothing but good things.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Noone

Now: Challenge Cup Future: League MVP Never: GM'ing cuz ive already done it

none

Very

Yessir

So bady

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Not in another one

Challenge Cup and MVP are EZ for a player of my skill.
I dont really care about being a GM

None

I plan on updating my character regularly and being active

I have played floor hockey but attend NHL games a few times a season

Hells to the yes I do

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

None, I've got all my time to spend with you beauties.

Challenge cup, GM, League MVP

None here, IRL accounting at Walmart

9-10, I'm on here multiple times a day

Yes, since I was 5. I've played every position as well

Yeah! I think I'd mesh will with the rebuild!

(Feel free to PM me if you want to get to know me better)

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points