Create Account

League of Accomplished Players Every Player who has Won an Award

I have not added Razov nominations, yet. Will be trying to get that done for the next batch, as I will be going through all the players on the list and verifying the numbers are correct.

And yes, 300 points gives you 150 legacy points.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Tá se go maith! An maith!!
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 09:16 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Ahh ok Cheers

265 = Correct amount minus points before the s44 update
55= s45 points
166 = half of my total points

Legacy score = 486

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I believe I got all of the trophies and nominations together. Check the link in the OP to verify any information.

Haven't double-checked all the players, and will likely be removing Littleton awards/nominations for the final draft.

Also didn't realize how incredible Randelman's career was. He was able to surpass McZ's legacy score and sits at 1798 TPE.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

01-02-2019, 12:03 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: I believe I got all of the trophies and nominations together. Check the link in the OP to verify any information.

Haven't double-checked all the players, and will likely be removing Littleton awards/nominations for the final draft.

Also didn't realize how incredible Randelman's career was. He was able to surpass McZ's legacy score and sits at 1798 TPE.

Thanks argar.

Question... how come some players have their total points portion added to there legacy score and others don’t?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

01-02-2019, 12:22 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
01-02-2019, 12:03 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: I believe I got all of the trophies and nominations together. Check the link in the OP to verify any information.

Thanks argar.

Question... how come some players have their total points portion added to there legacy score and others don’t?

It would be too time consuming to update the point totals for current players every season, so I just do it when players retire.

My total points arent right. Look at bojo his Machine

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 09:19 AM by ArGarBarGar.)

01-02-2019, 09:04 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: My total points arent right. Look at bojo his Machine

VLAD or Chris?

Edit: got it.

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2543719

1st team All-star in S44 as well!

Cheers. I look forward to checking this out every season

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Oisin Fletcher is missing the Sergei Karpotsov Trophy and my Jay Mcdonald Trophy of S44

Thanks Argar!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Did my best to address the errors mentioned. Updated top legacy scores in the OP, and once again appreciating anyone who notices errors in the scoring or the trophies earned for a player.

List has been updated.

03-04-2019, 10:23 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: List has been updated.

Garrett won the Khan this last season. Thanks for all of your hard work dude, League of Accomplished Players is one of my favorite things on the site tbh.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

03-04-2019, 10:40 PMdizzyDC Wrote:
03-04-2019, 10:23 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: List has been updated.

Garrett won the Khan this last season. Thanks for all of your hard work dude, League of Accomplished Players is one of my favorite things on the site tbh.

Should be updated now.

03-04-2019, 10:46 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
03-04-2019, 10:40 PMdizzyDC Wrote: Garrett won the Khan this last season. Thanks for all of your hard work dude, League of Accomplished Players is one of my favorite things on the site tbh.

Should be updated now.

Ahh shit I also got Karpotsov... sorry for being a pain brother.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]