Create Account

S33 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a successful team who works hard and has a lot of fun. We support our players and have a great team atmosphere. If you're a prospect for the S33 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it...

10. Do you have a favorite GIF? This is one of my favorites...

[Image: giphy.gif]

:lol:

11. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far?

Now the important questions...

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue

Thanks for your time.

Dragonite </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

:-?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I don't know a whole lot about the Dragons, just really what I can see on the surface. The roster looks to be on the older side, and their propect pool isn't huge and those that they do have are already quality RW.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
Maybe next fall I might lose some time to college (going into my last year), but keeping your player up to date only takes a few minutes a week, so I don't see myself missing out on much, if anything.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
Over 20

Video games and TV, mostly.

Buffalo Sabres. Favourite player is Tyler Ennis probably. Used to be Danny Briere.

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?
I don't know about playing 3 more seasons, but I want to play 1 more season for sure, and I'd be fine with playing 2 more in the SMJHL.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
Yeah, I'm always open to advice. Obviously there's only so much that can be done at one time, but I have nothing planned past 350 TPE, so I can definitely listen to ideas.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it...
I've written a few, this is probably the most relevant - Chris York Early Draft Rankings

[Image: XMn9MR.gif]

It's hard to pick one, though it's actually been really exciting looking at the index to see how I did each game, the suspense during playoff time, and everything else.

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Selena Gomez, easy.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/...tongue.png
How could you not?

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. 10.5

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team? Im already here

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) im a lousy jerkoff so yes i have time

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 20

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? Masturbate

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Blackhawks and Keith

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL? As long as its not Kelowna

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? Im a god of build

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... No

10. Do you have a favorite GIF? Im on mobile bruh

8.5/10

The history of success is something that Yuriy Starkonov likes to see in a team. Yuriy knows that he may not be the best draft prospect, but he hopes that he will be able to grow and develop into a top caliber player with your organization's help.

School is the biggest barrier. As of now, the most time I can really dedicate to SHL is the weekly activity check, weekly training, and a less-involved PT here and there. During summers my activity would go up as my schedule will be more lax.

Over 20

Play hockey, watch anime, play some Steam games, play Magic the Gathering

NJD, player would have to be Brodeur for sure.

Not at all. My current TPE is about 40 points lower than someone from the S32 class that was able to do all the PTs in addition to the weekly activity check and training. I would much rather develop my player in a lower-pressure environment (SMJHL) so that I can see success right from the get go once I get called up.

Yes. I want Yuriy to be a great all-around player, my only desire is to build him into a defensive-minded playmaker.

A nice "Player's Tribune" piece.

S32 SMJHL draft prospect intro piece.

Too many to count, but I guess this is my most favorite at the moment (though pretty much all of my favorites are sourced from this show):

[Image: nchij_e20_p3.gif]

How everyone is supportive and just has a good time with very little drama.

Do I have to pick from those two? Can't I substitute in someone that I would actually want to save?

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue

Chicken Parm wouldn't be my FIRST choice of chicken, but I won't say no to it.

10. Dragons were once my top choice you know that

Ofer :wub:

but for real i like your guys perennial success and playing for esa would be awesome

I generally can find time to shl

im 19 rn

Play video games and shit. Hang with my friends. Smoke weed, drink alcohol

Minnesota wild and a 3 way tie between dubnyk/staal/granlund

that would be dope cuz then i can win roty

Yeah but if you draft me you should also know that I know what i want to do with my build and i know what will work best. but im always willing to change things for the team

Ya i write like a 10000 word article once a year

:-? im too lazy to find one tbh

<a href='index.php?showuser=306' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>O4L</a>

dam thats hard id save selena tho cuz when i was a kid id watch her on disney and be like dam shes hot

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/...tongue.png
yes

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

10. Definitely a team I'm extremely interested in.

Two of my best friends on the site from my original draft class, Cope and Ballerstorm, are both on the team so that immediately marks it as a location I'd love to join. Not to mention I actually lived in Calgary for a while, so I have a bias towards it.

At this point, there is no reason for me to go inactive at all.

Early-mid 20s.

Lots of gaming, huge into music, audio production, and drink.

Toronto Maple Leafs and Zach Parise. Mitch Marner is making a strong case now though.

Not only do I not have a problem waiting, I expect at LEAST 3 more seasons in Montreal. And then I expect I'll have to back someone up until I get to the 1000+ TPE level.

Of course. Copenhagen can confirm that, I think.

Top Prospects Day Out
Waters vs Prince
Origin Story

10. Do you have a favorite GIF?

I honestly really don't. Can I abstain from this question?

It's a combination of two of my favourite things. Hockey and roleplaying/character building. Most of the community has been really good too.

Selena Gomez because she actually has a talent outside of her body.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)
I'm poor, I like all food.

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/p.../Dragonsgif.gif http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/p.../Dragonsgif.gif http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/p.../Dragonsgif.gif

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a successful team who works hard and has a lot of fun. We support our players and have a great team atmosphere. If you're a prospect for the S33 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

- all of it

- who knows

- over 20 why? Wanna hook up?

- shoot shit. Lift weights. Snowboard. Bang your girl

- Chicago, Kane.

- nope

- sure

- I write the best media

user posted image

laugh.gif

HAHHAHAHA....

- idk

- Selena. She's just got that sex appeal.

- yes.

Thanks for your time.

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/p.../Dragonsgif.gif

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Successful, and they spent time talking to me
yeah, I will always have time to at least handle the TPE activities.
Over 20
gaming, netflix, the usual
Ottawa, Zack Smith
I would prefer to stay away from playing at most a couple seasons
Yeah, to a degree. I won't change my overall style though.
YES
[Image: wtf-japan-gif-boob-man-buns.gif]

10! I've been vocal that Calgary is one of my top teams to go to.

I know a few guys from Montreal LR are there, including Copenhagen. I like the depth the team has across the board, I like the teams aesthetic and everyone I know on the team is a good guy!

Not really. I'm on a pretty steady workload at college so that shouldn't fluctuate much.

I'm actually exactly 20 so none of the listed categories.

Music and film mostly. I'm a film student so either watching or editing are two of my biggest hobbies.

I've not followed hockey for that long in all honestly but my favourite team is the Flames and Sean Monahan is my guy,

That's what I would want in all honesty. I want the time to grow in the SHL and be an effective player when I make it to the SHL.

Absolutely!

I've not written much as my job on the site (running the PGS section) takes up most of my time here but I did write this one when I made my player.

It isn't easy to choose just one from The Office but if I had to go with one...

[Image: vVZKZSH.gif]

Chatting with the guys on my team has been a blast and I've really enjoyed getting to know them.

Selena Gomez because she is hot.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)

It's definitely one of my top 5 meals. I love it.

definitely a 10. Seems like a great group with a great LR, and Kortesi really sold me on you guys
Don't know much other than that you guys are a winning team and that you're a great group

I'm on the site at least once a day checking up on things and making sure I'm up to date. The only thing that could affect my activity might be the transition to Uni or College in the fall but if that does have an effect, I'd be sure to let you guys know before if it gets of hand.

I'll be 18 in February

I play video games, guitar, and just last year i discovered that I really enjoy mixing and recording music so I've been doing that lately as well.

Favourite NHL team is the hometown Toronto Maple Leafs, and my favourite player has gotta be Mitch Marner. He plays with so much energy and is just so exciting to watch.

Not an issue at all. I understand the issues that come with a large prospect pool and am 100% willing to do what i have to do to earn my spot on the roster.

Of course. I'm always looking for more advice on how I can better my build and how to win games. I'd do anything to help the team, because a team isn't just one person, it's a whole group so you all have to work together to get the job done.

I wrote an article before the SMJHL draft to hype me up going in but that's all I have at the moment. school and applications have been heating up lately so once those have died down I'm hoping to write some more.
Here It Is

This one reaches me on a spiritual level

The people. Everyone is so nice and willing to help if you have any questions, concerns, or just looking to talk. I haven't had a single negative interaction yet.

gotta go with Selena on this. you can't pass up a L A T I N A

Honestly, who doesn't like chicken parmesan?

Loved playing for them... they are my home town team and chicken parm

School and work but I have been more motivated on this site this go around

Create Cocktails, Football Manager

Toronto Maple Leafs, Komarov, Kadri, Marnier, Matthews, Rielly

I am aiming to play at minimum two more season in the SMJHL... want to be around 500-600 tpe when i enter SHL

Whatever will make the team better

Havent Written anything for this player this go around but I will put effort into them when I need to. here are some examples of what I have done

Prince George Firebirds s25 Preview

Breaking News out of Regina

laugh.gif

The Community

Kate Upton. my cousins are obsessed with selena gomez...

[Image: rlDe.gif]

Dragonite

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

a solid 8

I don't know much, only that Steel is steal the one in charge

I think I will be just as active as I am now.

soon to be 20

Mainly different sports, going to the see a play or a movie

I have liked Anaheim and Chicago since my childhood, but there is no favorite player, I like a lot of them

No problem with playing 2 seasons in the minors

I am definitely open for suggestions for my players build.

I don't write media articles, I sometimes do make podcasts, but usually just graphics

10. Do you have a favorite GIF?
[Image: thumbnail.gif]

I don't actually know. Still waiting for that cup win :D

Sorry guys, I like Selena better :D Not a fan of Kate Boobton... sorry, Upton.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm?
Yees

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

10. As far as I can tell you have a solid core of players. I want to be added to it.

See above post

Not currently, I will be doing marching band in the fall but that shouldn't affect my activity

Mid-late 20s

Guild wars 2, drink, do homework for my classes (jk that's not fun), play drums in marching band and in a punk band

Chicago Blackhawks and Jonathan Toews

This isn't a problem at all, to be honest I'd prefer to stay down in the SMJHL another year, Montreal has unfinished buisness

Yes of course

Uhm, I did my intro q&a, I thought that was ok. I'm starting to do more graphics now though.

[Image: YKqnAea.gif]

:lol:

Being named assistant captain for Montreal

Serena Gomez, I think she's hotter

Yes, it's alright

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Very interested!

I know and like you guys just won the cup!

Even with school/work I think I'll alway have time for this place

over 20

Dodgeball, play/watch hockey

Leafs and Marner.

I'm cool with it dawg.

I'll listen all day to people who have more experience than me. I'm willing to be a team player

I've written a couple long articles about my life as Tommy Salami. You're going to need to trust me on this one though, I'd need to go back to early December to find them.

[Image: ridingpizza.gif]

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points