Create Account

S33 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.
I'd say about an 8 - I don't know a ton about you and haven't had much interaction with members of your team, but I know you've got a solid team and are said to have a solid LR.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?
I know very little about y'all, as mentioned above. I do like that you seem to have a solid team spirit - having your own emote is pretty cool!

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I don’t see anything major happening to mess with my time on the site. I can’t promise I’ll always be a super-active as I have been thus far, but I’ll definitely be around.
4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
Mid-20s

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?
Video games (LoL, RPGs like Final Fantasy, some 4X like Civ), reading (mostly fantasy & fanfic), browsing reddit, various music stuff (I sing).

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?
Dallas Stars and Tyler Seguin, though the Chicago Blackhawks and Jonathan Toews are close seconds.

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?
I'd be fine with that!

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
Always open to hearing advice, yep!

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it...
In terms of thoroughness, I've done draft prospect quickrefs for both the SMJHL draft and the SHL draft for my draft class. If you want to see more of my prose writing, I especailly enjoyed writing this article.

10. Do you have a favorite GIF?

I love me some goalie wiggles!

11. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far?
Definitely my draft class’s discord. We’ve got a great group of people there, and it’s a lot of fun to hang out and talk about league and non-league stuff. That’s why LR culture is one of the biggest criteria for me looking at this draft - interacting with others is the most fun thing about the site for me, so a team with a crappy/inactive LR would be a pretty major let-down for me.

Now the important questions...

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

Hmm. Probably Selena Gomez; I want her to keep making music.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue

It's pretty baller.

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

I'm a 10 for any team honestly. Calgary would be a great place to play.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?
Not much. I think I have talked to a few of the players and they seem decent.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I will always have time unless I'm dead.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
This is a weird question

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?
Games, computers, hang out with my kids, watch movies, whatever

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?
Caps, Mojo or Backstrom

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?
None at all. I want to get a Cup with Montreal.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
Absolutely. I have taken good advice from teammates in the past and it has helped me.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it...
Just a presser or two, nothing serious.

10. Do you have a favorite GIF? This is one of my favorites...

[Image: tumblr_n7peqh6kAM1srbyoyo1_400.gif]

11. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far?

The depth of this thing still amazes me.

Now the important questions...

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Are they gonna put out afterwards? If yes, Kate Upton. If not, they can both drown.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)
Love it

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland