Create Account

S33 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Eddie Andrezjeck
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: strengths are skating scoring and passing. Weakness is strength
What kind of player do you want to build?: offensive Dman
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: I'm not sure
Do you know any player from the league? a handful from like 4 years ago.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: sarcastic/dry humor. I play drums and guitar. Play hockey. Play various games on ps4. Enjoy hiking and whatnot.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I didn't know the GM of the falcons was a "her"! Wink

Player Name: Noro Wozy
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: Here you go!
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I really want to try.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I'm a real threat for the opposing defense and I'm not a good fighter.
What kind of player do you want to build?: The best offensive player in the league.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: I want to falco punch all my opponents in the rink.
Do you know any player from the league? Zander Rhys. He's an old friends and I'm really excited to be play him in the same ice rink.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love sleeping with all my trophies.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Obviously, I will dump her any day. I want to be with cup.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Player Name: Nick Dupuis
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=75995
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3-4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Absolutely.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
I have no weaknesses, that is my strength.
What kind of player do you want to build?:
A shutdown defensemen
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:
idk
Do you know any player from the league?
nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
i like to play games and write stories.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?
I would choose Upton because she is Kate Upton.

Player Name:
Rambo
Player Position:
Enforcer
Link to Profile:
Will edit in later
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Not really, no
Anything without the puck is good, anything with is pretty bad I'd guess.
Enforcer
Why not. Also I like Detroit as the Pistons play there
Not many, but a few here and there
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
Basketball for life, everything else second
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?
How do I get to Australia real quick is the most pressing question?

Vratislav Zbyněk:
RIght WIng:
Player Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
3.5 if decimals are allowed Wink
Yes and yesser
Strengths: Scoring and Defence
Weakness: Checking
An elite scored who is responsible in his own end
I like to win, Detroit likes to win, we have a lot in common. :D
I know some guys. One of my good friends is PGF gm (artemis)
Hobbies are all sorts of sports! I play 4-5 of them. I also play Xbox so hmu if you wanna play some club :D :D :D
me: have you seen that movie called "other people?"
her: nope, haven't heard of it
me: that's what we should see

Player Name:Niklas Zetterberg
Player Position:LW
Link to Profile:Niklas Zetterberg
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Most likely
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:Strengths: Scoring, Puck Handling, Skating. Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?:Sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:of course, Big Red Wings fan, so why not try for the Falcons then
Do you know any player from the league?Nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:Love to joke around and have fun
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?I go buy a rival jersey and pretend im on a different team and see how long the lie lasts

Janis Døro:
Center:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=75747:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) : 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
Strengths: Passing, Skating, Puck Handling
Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build? Playmaker
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Yes. The Falcons only have 3 titles, and have not hoisted the trophy in nearly a decade. It's time to change that.
Do you know any player from the league?: Grapehead referred me, I know his last referral that worked out.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Interested in many sports and video games. Always joking and playfully talking trash.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I perform the entire Dirty Bird dance/celebration, flapping my arms like wings while backing out of her sight, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

Player Name: Alex Andreoff
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Player Page
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I plan on doing both.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Physical and defensively strong, not as good offensively as I would like yet.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A Milan Lucic esque two way forward who can be effective in the top six playing with skill players or taking on a more grinder type role in the bottom six.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: I would like to be a Falcon, my first player was on Detroit and I enjoyed my time there.
Do you know any player from the league? I've had contact with quite a few people here during my time but not too many real friends.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love working with my hands (I'm a carpenter), interested in computing, hockey and movies (favorite is anything with DeNiro as you may have guessed).
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Kate Upton won't pay the bills so she's got to go.