Create Account

Knights S33 Interested Prospects Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Slowpoke@Feb 3 2017, 02:54 PM

Can we have this one <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a>! Please.....

I also don't know if I am supposed to post in here, but, whatevs.

I'll see what I can do Ninja

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:
Player page
Update page

What should we call you?: Wozy

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8, I have to sleep and be in class.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: For me, winning the championship is what I have work for during the past year. Now it's time to show what I'm capable of in this league.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I want to be the best offensive player. My dreams is to win the cup in SHL, but staying in juniors will help me achieve my dreams by learning a lot from the veterans.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? There's one player who me shows this site.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? It's an organization where winning has being the part of the culture and I want to be in that culture. It will be an honor to join the Knights.

Favorite NHL team/player? The Canadiens. They have a long history of winning.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? I'll take all of them and I will not any behind.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My pets is my phone.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

What should we call you?:

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:

I would say 7-8 and school would diminish my play time.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:

Winning a championship with a great group of guys.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?

A shutdown defensemen, I would say two to three seasons down here in the juniors.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?

WiC was the first to welcome me and help me.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?

The name has a nice ring to it and you guys have a rich history.

Favorite NHL team/player?

The Boston Bruins and my favorite player would have to be Brad Marchand. :lol:

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?

French Toast all day boys.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo.

A have a gold fish on my desk?

Will have to edit it in later

o.O

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
5 is a good guess I'd say.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Discussion is probably most important to me, yeah.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
I'll be an Enforcer that currently has no idea whatsoever about how much time he'll be spending down in the juniors.

A couple here and there, but not many of them.

They're a SMJHL team.

I don't follow NHL.

Pancakes. Yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No pets.

Player Page:

Beaty:

8. Only thing I can think of is when I go to Europe in April and graduation in June when for a whole week I'll be drun-ahhhh being an honor student.

Why not all of that Wink

Offensive forward who is responsible in his own end of the barn. A couple seasons in junior would be great

Artemis is by BFF. I know a fair number of others as well

Great team all around from what I hear! Plus a great logo :-x

Bruins and Pastrnak

Waffles

I have a doge. I'll find a pic

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: Player PageUpdate Page

What should we call you?: Ultra or Paul, whatever works for you.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 6-7

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: All of the above! Realistically I'd be happy with just a great team environment and the intention to win.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? A versatile, physically dominating winger who can slot in on any line and produce teh goods. I'd like to spend at least a couple of seasons in the SMJHL maybe more depending on the situation.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I know a fair few from my time here.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? One of the few teams I've not played for in the SMJHL and I've only heard good things.

Favorite NHL team/player? Panthers are my team and Barkov is currently my top guy.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? Tough choice but waffles are just too great.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My girlfriend has a Labrador called Bella I've fallen in love with since we moved in together, I don't have any pictures to post right now but I'll get some up as soon as I can.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=75747
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=75749

Døro

8. I am in College/University but that shouldn't change anything.

Winning is a big key for me, but discussion in the locker room will be the best part. And a team that talks is a team that wins. No championship team has ever had a silent locker room.

Playmaking Center. I would like to be called up within my first two seasons, but only because I plan on earning my call up that early.

Yes, Grapehead and the current Assistant GM of Portland

Because every dynasty needs to build for next year. Three-peat coming this year, and I won't let it end there.

NY Islanders, Johnny Boychuk

Yes please, pile it on.

Me

Whatever you want, just dont call me late for supper

7 and very little should cause that to change

I want it ALL :lol:

Hoping to build a big time goal scorer

Nope, saw a recruitment on another hockey site

Why not

Detroit

Yes please, and a side of bacon

I do, but im at work right now and dont have any photos with me

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=76726

What should we call you?: Shawn or Syc

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8 (will be on while on the train twice daily and while on breaks)

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:Development, help win

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? A usefull Power Forward with scoring touch

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? CyberPuck.com forums

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I have friends that live near by

Favorite NHL team/player? Montreal and Maurice Richard

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? Pancakes

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. 7 cats, 1 dog and 12 chickens