Create Account

S33 Interested Prospects

DISCLAIMER: Your answers very much affect my opinion of you and your interest in coming to PGF so please answer respectfully.

1. What is your prospective activity?

2. What should we know about you?

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?
My player is the one that you should draft #-1 OV! Like even before the first overall pick!

2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR?
I like that you ask me a question about my activity in your LR as you know you will draft me already!

3. Do you plan on staying active in general?
I don't know who is this General, but I will stay active in the general if the general is a she!

4. What should we know about you?
You should know that I know that you know that I am your best pick!

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Are you inviting me to a stripclub with the team? Im in for sure!

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
Ahhh, I see what you did here! You gonna send me an invitation to a private party, probably like a swinger party or some shit like that. Ye, ye, I am interested in receiving the message!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?
Connor Blackwell
2. Do you think you'll be active in the LR?
14.5 posts per day says a lot about me.
3. Do you plan on staying active in general?
I'm in HO, so I would hope so.
4. What should we know about you?
good guy.
5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
yes i love discord but am also open to using the boards
6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
only if u want me to come

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I switched the questions up on u nerds Wink

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

If I was doing based on a number scale I would say with school somewhere between a 5 and a 7, without a solid 10

2. What should we know about you? I love hockey and have quite a bit of experience with STHS

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Absolutely

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? I already messaged you, but if you want to message me my inbox is always open

Need a sig :-/

1. what is your prospective activity?

- I'm bloody awesome

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
- sure

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
- sure why not

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

1. What is your prospective activity? ill update weekly. not sure how much ill sign on beyond checking results.

2. What should we know about you? i won't be particularly active in LR, most teams seem to be asking about that.

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) nope

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? i would.

6-8. Always update, sometimes lots of activity in the LR, someones limited.

Offensive player who can play the PK too.

Not too much. Maybe gaming!

Sure, yep.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Essentially, I have the SHL site on all the time. Now, in terms of posting, there's some subjects where I feel like I don't feel it's necessary to actually post on. So, in terms of reading threads and stuff, I'm with basically everyone else here. In terms of posting, it's going to be lower than normal. I'll still do the stuff like PT's and some media stuff, but in terms of General Discussion and stuff like that, I'll speak about a few things, but not everything.

20 Years old, I've been off and on here since around Season 2, which means I'm an old dog. I'd like to think I have some experience with both building a player and front office work. At once point, I was interim GM for the Whalers a long time ago. Anything else can be said at a later time.

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Well, I have the SHL discord already, I just don't chat, since my other chat I'm in on Discord is much more active.
That being said, if anything is offered up, I'll make my best attempt to join in.

If you want. Just know that it might take some time to get a reply if you send one right now. I have to leave in about 15 minutes from this post to run a practice for my mini boys basketball team.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Undecided

Not much, trust me it's for the best.

Not really

No problem, I'm fine playing for anyone

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I can't see the future

I hate the Whalers

Ja.

If you don't, I'd be offended.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

1. What is your prospective activity? 11

2. What should we know about you? I love this prospects thread because theres barely any questions

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Discord maybe

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? I don't like to receive anything on the first date

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Yes.

I'm a weeb. Team Japan is gonna be the best. Believe it!

3.Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Sure! I play lots of other games as well, if anyone in the LR wants to play something else, I'm usually always down.

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? I
Of course! I'm lonely, tbh. Be gentle Wink

On a scale of 1-10 Id say 9.

From Boston,big bruins fan.

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? Discord

Absolutely, I love talking on this site.

1. What is your prospective activity? I'll be here daily, or at least every other day.

2. What should we know about you? 30y/o, been here before. Started back in S8 I think. Eventually lost interest because things became a bit of a shit show.

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) I play a few games on PS4 regularly. NHL 17, Rainbow 6, Battlefield.

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Sure!