Create Account

S33 Interested Prospects

1. What is your prospective activity?

I'll be here on a daily basis and I'll always be available via the Discord app on my phone for any quick questions or concerns.

2. What should we know about you?

I currently work for Ernst and Young and I'm working on my Masters. Thankfully, I have computer access all day and I'm a hockey fanatic so I always keep up with the sport.

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Absolutely. I'm a huge fan of discord and I've been an active Xbox live member for 10 years at this point (with my current account) and 13 years total. I play shooters and sports games (mainly NHL or FIFA).

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?

Sure, if you'll have me.

Here is my player update thread since it is not in my signature. http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2148771

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Seven

I stuffed multiple crayons in my ears as an infant which was a supporting cause in my hearing difficulty

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)

I'd play you in rocket league but you're probably trash

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?

Slide in these DM's bbg ;*

Doing the job done, which is winning the championship.
I'm a players who loves to share the cup with any players. It's doesn't who's my teammates, we share the same goals and it's winning.
Yes, it's fun to communicate with the others and talk about other activity. It's great to know each others.
Sure, i want to know the organization better and to be known by the team.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Out of ten it would be a seven to eight, at this time at least.

I am a chill guy with ambition.

I'd be down to play some games.

Yes, I would like to know what I would be given and the opportunities I will have.

Will be active, but won't do most PTs or write media.

Michael Jordan recently asked how I got so darn good at playing basketball.

I vehemently dislike Discord sooo idk.

Sure.

Probably an 8 out of 10, logging on about 5 days a week.

I have plenty of time on my hands and would love to be a part of this league, so I will put the work in.

Yes, Discord and gaming and things like that sound great.

Of course.

1. What is your prospective activity? I'll update every week, complete all point tasks and do enough media work to get by. Beyond that I'm not really sure, I can't commit to constant activity with my heavy work schedule but I'll be here as much as I can.

2. What should we know about you? I've had two failed attempts at being successful in the league and I want this third time to be the charm.

3. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Absolutely. I'm not that much of a gamer currently but I'd give it a go, and I use discord.

4. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? For sure!

Pretty active

Im awesome

Sure

Sure