Create Account

S33 Interested Prospects

Code:
1. link your player page or tell me its in your sig, do the same for your update page

2. planned activity level 1-10?

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.

4. How much of an effort are you willing to put in to get dat SHL cash?

5. Are you comfortable with not achieving success right away?

6. Do you rate yourself as a leader?

7. Tell me a bit about yourself. Favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside the site? Have you played hockey?

[Image: hallsy.png]

1. link your player page or tell me its in your sig, do the same for your update page
Sig

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.
Depends a lot tbh. Lately it's been individual success cuz I know buffalo wasn't about to win. But when I was on Edmonton and hamilton I wanted the team to win

I already have a lot but I can put in more

Yeah and I wanna stay in the smjhl

Eh idk. I'm not super mature but I care about winning and am willing to help my teammates. I was hamiltons captain for like 2 seasons other than that I've never worn a letter

7. Tell me a bit about yourself. Favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside the site? Have you played hockey?
Wild. I don't have hobbies, I've never played hockey

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

both in my sig

9-10

Team is everything

i like cash... i dont write many articles though

want to be apart of a dynasty

leader/motivator

Toronto Maple Leafs
Creating cocktails because it makes me feel like a mad scientist
street hockey B)

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Player Page
Update Page

I'll call it a safe 7, though it's pretty easy to keep open in the background of stuff.

Team for sure. Winning is the ultimate goal. Doesn't matter how good you are if you can't help your team win.

Is that in terms of articles and stuff? I mean I'll do pressers a few times a season, and some other articles here and there. I'm going to try to make sure I always have enough money to do the best training. We'll see exactly how much time I have, but I plan to at least remain above zero.

Yeah, for sure. I want to be back in Prince George for probably 2 more season anyway, so the expected current success of the team is not a huge concern for me.

Off the ice not really, but I try to lead by example in my play on the ice.

Buffalo Sabres, and I don't really have much time for hobbies, I play a lot of video games, and I always keep watch for hockey and football stuff, but between work and school I don't have a whole lot of time to do stuff. I've played hockey for about 15 years now. I still play in a beer league during the summer when all my buddies aren't worried about school.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

1. link your player page or tell me its in your sig, do the same for your update page no

2. planned activity level 1-10? .5

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you. Sex

4. How much of an effort are you willing to put in to get dat SHL cash? None

5. Are you comfortable with not achieving success right away? No

6. Do you rate yourself as a leader? Yes

7. Tell me a bit about yourself. Favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside the site? Have you played hockey? Blackhawks and soccer

Sig

2. planned activity level 1-10? 10

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you. Team success first then individual

4. How much of an effort are you willing to put in to get dat SHL cash? Alot, hence my long articles

5. Are you comfortable with not achieving success right away? Team or Individual? As long as one of the two happens then it's not a problem

6. Do you rate yourself as a leader? When I'm committed and fully engaged then absolutely.

7. Tell me a bit about yourself. Favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside the site? Have you played hockey? Oilers, played and coached hockey at high levels. Also a member on SBA.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

In the sig!

When it all comes down to it, team success. But I Definitely motivate myself by personal success in the regular season

Lots, I like to make draft articles, and I've already made close to 10 articles since starting in December. I'd also be willing to pick up a job but just wanted to play a season as just a player before picking up more responsibility.

Yes, If I'm a part of a team that's successful right away I'm not going to play a large part in that success. I will most likely need to go through a rebuild before I'm a large part of a team that has success.

I'm new to the site, so It may take time to show my true colours, but I think I can step into a leadership role on any team eventually.

My favourite team is the Leafs. I was born in the GTA and grew up with Sundin and a couple quality teams. I've played hockey since I was 5, Only played at a higher level than house league as a little kid when I played goalie. I made the silly choice of deciding to leave the crease and never played competitive hockey again :'(. Other than hockey I play dodgeball, and I follow almost all other sports, and I have always had a soft spot for theatre/improv.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Both in the sig

8?

I strive more for team success. Winning championships is more important to me than any individual awards.

A decent amount. Dont expect any 10000 word posts but with my job, fantasy, contracts and twitter I think I'll be able to do alright.

Yeah good things take time. You can't expect to fix every problem a team may have right away.

In real life I'd rate myself as a leader, on the site so far I've been more quiet though.

My favourite teams gotta be either The Leafs or The Sabres. I also got a love for some Canadiens (I know weird right) like Gallagher and Pricey. Outside of the site I love just being out, also music. And yes I've played hockey, although I haven't played Ice recently I play a lot of Ball hockey.

Player page : http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=73835
Here's my S32 SMJHL update thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=74296

6/10 at best, school gets in the way of me doing many PTs but I am able to do the weekly activity checks + workout.

Team-oriented. That's how I've always played hockey IRL (pass first, hard on the forecheck to force a turnover for my 2nd man in, hard on the backcheck to help out the D) and that's how I'm planning on building Yuriy.

I've written some good articles for SMJHL so if there are fun prompts for SHL media then I might sit down and write something nice.

Yes.

No.

NJD, I like playing hockey and watching anime, but outside of that not a lot of time to do other stuff anymore.

Sig

I'm a solid 8 right now, would love to get to 10

I'm a bit selfish so I like individual success, but if that individual success helps the team, it's a win-win. That being said, if I only have a small part on a winning team, knowing I contributed is good.

More than I have been that's for sure. I'm broke.

Definitely. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Definitely not. Don't put a C or A on me unless everyone else is dead.

Caps are my favorite team. Outside the site, I do a little gaming, play with my kids, work, a lot. I have never played ice hockey, was not available where I live.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland