Create Account

S33 Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths

WANT TO BE A PART OF THE ONLY WINNING BROWN AND ORANGE SPORTS TEAM?</div>

Yeah, yeah, you're just here for the TPE. But WE are here for scouting! Don't screw up. Wink

Team is very important to us here at the Mammoths, so this season I've asked alums and current members of our team to help design our questions. Have fun with it; show us your personality!

Quote:
1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of):

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need?

3. First player or recreate?

4. Required for recreates only: Which Mammoth(s) do you know best?

5. What can you bring to our LR?

6. Tell me a joke or an interesting fact about yourself!

7. <a href='index.php?showuser=1269' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Tanner</a> 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?

8. <a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnWalrus</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2460' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Dantejg</a> 's question: Deepest secret?

9. <a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a>'s question: Favorite song?

10. <a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>r1c3bowl22</a> 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to?

We take care of our own here in COL and would love to have you be a part of it. I will not be sending out scouting prospect messages as some other teams do, but rest assured that a good response here means I'm definitely interested. That said, feel free to send me your own PM if you liked the survey and would like to move up on our draft boards--THOSE I will respond to!

Thanks for participating, good luck with the rest of your IPs, and see you on draft day Cheers

<div align="center">LET'S GO MAMMOTHS!! Towel

Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths
</div>

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): all of them

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need? Legend

3. First player or recreate? First

4. Required for recreates only: Which Mammoth(s) do you know best? Idk tbh ricebowl

5. What can you bring to our LR? Titty gifs

6. Tell me a joke or an interesting fact about yourself! I like yellow snow

7. Tanner 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? Ask his mom

8. ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret? Fk u

9. galatix's question: Favorite song? American National Anthem

10. r1c3bowl22 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to? Idk

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

i have been in a couple

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need?

physical 2 way playmaking center

recreate

rice

i outlined it in my rankings thread

i can fit 19 raw hot dogs in my mouth

7. Tanner 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?

idk

8. ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret?

wouldn't u like to know

9. galatix's question: Favorite song?

how to be the man - riff raff

10. r1c3bowl22 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to?

jeff gordon

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

old GM leagues for STHS and EHM, no player leagues

High scoring defenseman, to a certain extent (not willing to move to forward)

first player

Lot's of posting and quality support and conversation

I can touch my nose with my tongue

is this a monty python reference or something?

I actually think that Crosby is kinda cute sometimes

Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds

Newton because I get hit in the head with apples all the time

Need a sig :-/

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): zero

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need? i plan on making a flopper and have no intention of changing that

3. First player or recreate? first

5. What can you bring to our LR? very little

6. Tell me a joke or an interesting fact about yourself! i dislike self promotion

7. Tanner 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? african or european

8. ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret? no?

9. galatix's question: Favorite song? Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

10. r1c3bowl22 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to? I really do not science.

Quote:VHL, SHL, GM leagues

Quote:Offensive player who plays great in both ends.

Quote:Guess that's for me to know

Quote:Haven't looked at the roster but I'm sure I know someone.

Quote:Bitches, Doritos and Beer fine?

Quote:I once donkey kicked an old lady because she was ruining my KD on COD. Let's just say I don't talk to my grandmother anymore.

Quote:Tanner who?

But I guess it all depends how quick she is with her tongue and throat?

Quote:It's not butter, it's Margarine
Quote:Like music in general

Quote:Bill Nye on meth

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

SHL (Off and on since S2), Some VHL, Most NHL Sim Leagues

I plan to build the ultimate defensive power forward. If need be, I can change the plan slightly, but considering that everybody else is putting their stuff on offensive abilities, I will plan on improving my defensive abilities.

I guess you can call it my fourth re-create (after Solberg, Danielson, Karlsson and the failed Gasparino)

4. Required for recreates only: Which Mammoth(s) do you know best? It's been, like, 2 years since I've been here. I'm pretty sure 10% of the forum only knows who I am.

Bad comedy, wrestling stories, stories about college and a whole lot of mustard. (I kinda like mustard...)

I'm more than likely sure that I'm taller than anyone here in real life. If you want to know, just ask.

About 24 miles an hour, or 11 meters a second.

I haven't had a meaningful relationship in my 20 years of existence. Four months with one girl doesn't count because she cheated on me the second month in. (y)

It changes almost every week. This week is "The Thrill of It" by Robert Randolph and the Family Band.

Bill Nye, I hope.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): SHL, VHL, SBA and some random quickly dying ones.

Playmaker

Recreate, but only after a long time

Manny from Ice Age.

No clue

Bojo

I was the one that took the Walrus his bucket.

Napoleon Solo by At the drive-in

Sheldon

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): None! Brand new and eager to learn!

Playmaking centre. I could play playmaking wing if need be.

What's a re-create?

Akamai :wub:

Experience, dirty jokes, political insight, historical comments nobody cares about, the usual old grandpa stuff.

I've been on this sight longer than <a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Storm</a> has been alive.

Occasionally, I go on the internet and write about my fake hockey player and I'm pretty invested in the whole ordeal.

3005 - Childish Gambino

Nikola Tesla, because the textbooks don't give me no respek.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): Nah

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need? Fucking sick D

3. First player or recreate? Pass

4. Required for recreates only: Which Mammoth(s) do you know best? I couldn't tell you a single player

5. What can you bring to our LR? Not much

6. Tell me a joke or an interesting fact about yourself! I'm sick as fuck

7. Tanner 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? Fucking sick bahd

8. ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret? I still don't like TDW

9. galatix's question: Favorite song? Closer by the Chainsmokers, the song of every summer

10. r1c3bowl22 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to? The homework helper guys from Jimmy Kimmel

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): Previous SHL player

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need? Playmaking center. I would change position for the short term success of team

3. First player or recreate? Recreate

4. Required for recreates only: Which Mammoth(s) do you know best? I don't recall any

5. What can you bring to our LR? Activity

6. Tell me a joke or an interesting fact about yourself! Love GoT

7. Tanner 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? 45 m/sec

8. ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret? I've gone to the moon... Twice.

9. galatix's question: Favorite song? Why do birds, suddenly appear...

Neils Bohr

I'm starting my rookie season in the SFL along with this league, and I was involved in the LGHL for a while too. (Althought I dont know if you wanted non-sim leagues, so.. Tongue)

Im looking to develop into a two way forward who focuses on pass first and D second. Smile Of course, if you need me to readjust my priorities, I would be willing to do so. (within reason, Emiya Shirou is way too short to be a goalie Tongue)

3. First player or recreate? First player!

4. N/A

A good time!

I'm going to be heavily involved in making Japan a great hockey force!

At least 13.

8.ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret?
I would totally bang my friend's gf.

9. galatix's question: Favorite song? Its a mashup Tongue

10. 10. r1c3bowl22 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to?
I think Toshaka Rin is a Scientist? I'll have to get back to you on that..

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): SHL from S8-ish to S24

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need? Offensive Dman. Within reason yes.

3. First player or recreate? Recreate

4. Required for recreates only: Which Mammoth(s) do you know best? To be honest, it's been a while since I was here... like 3 years. Just getting back into the swing of things.

5. What can you bring to our LR? A level head and some previous experience... plus some sarcasm if you appreciate that kind of thing.

6. Tell me a joke or an interesting fact about yourself! I'm an armed guard at a nuclear power plant.

7. Tanner 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? A wha?!

8. ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret? Nothing very exciting really.

9. galatix's question: Favorite song? Oh man... this changes all the time. Currently Holy Diver, the Killswitch version.

10. r1c3bowl22 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to? Bill Nye the Science guy.... does that count?....no?

I'm a huge fantasy hockey league fan but I've never been in any sim leagues before.
Defensively responsible sniper unlike the SHL has ever seen before. Striking fear on both ends of the ice with skill and savvy.

First player

N/A

Personality wise, I'm a gym rat but I like to party hard.

I'm a black belt in brazilian ju-jitsu!

Infinite

Secretly I like soccer more than hockey

This is like asking to pick my favorite strand of hair on my head. Lets go with beam me up by cazzette

Robert Hooke cause I break my game down to a microscopic level in order to train and play more efficiently and effectively.

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

1. Previous sim league or forum experience (list any you've been a part of): This is my first experience in a sim league and I'm thrilled to be part of this.

2. What kind of player do you intend to build, and would you be open to adjusting that plan based on team need? I want to be a championship and I think that's what teams are looking.

3. First player or recreate? This is the first player to be in a sim league.

5. What can you bring to our LR? Hopefully a championship.

6. Tell me a joke or an interesting fact about yourself! I love drinking in a cup.

7. Tanner 's question: What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? It's x + y physic formula thing.

8. ThatDamnWalrus and Dantejg 's question: Deepest secret? Didn't pass physic.

9. galatix's question: Favorite song? Those song that play after winning the cup.

10. r1c3bowl22 's question: Which famous scientist do you most relate to? Albert Einstein

[Image: capybar22_600.png]