Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S33 Interested Prospects

This is the thread where we want to hear from you! If you are interested and would love a chance at getting drafted by one of the most storied franchises in SHL History take a moment and fill out our survey. This will give us a little more insight on you and your player which could ultimately end up giving you an edge over the other draftees on draft day.

1. What are your goals for your player?

2. What style of player would you like to build?

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team)

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player?

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc.

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg?

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected?

Bumpin over updates.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

HoF, Records, Cups, name in the rafters

An elite center both offensively and defensively

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team)
Yeah but i mean i cant change strengths and weeknesses or anything

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player?
extremely active and every chance i get till i break the tpe record

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc.
Im present in all facets of the site

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg?
this puts me in such a tough position :lol:
I really like winnipeg, Ive said i dont like maxy before but i dont really know maxy so im sure wed get along. They're in my top half of teams for sure
that being said these are my top three
Dragons
Stampede
Platoon

Jk flem is rude
7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
I want to play with the team that drafts me for a long time

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected?
I dont care about when im selected, that being said pm me if you wanna know where i think im gonna go.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

My goals are TPE based, and I take them in small increments. Right now I'm working to get to 500. After that, 750. and After that 1000. I hope to get well over 1000 in my career.
Other goals include championships and all star appearances.

A great starting goaltender. A shut down guy who steals the game.

Yeah I'm always welcome to tips on my build.

As long as possible. I'm on once a day and update as often as I can as well.

I bounce around everywhere. I've even got my foot in graphic creation now. I'd call myself a jack of all trades on SHL.

Winnipeg is in the top 3 teams, along with Calgary and Edmonton. I'm a prairie boy.

I could see myself playing with any team that drafts me for an extended period of time, as long as I enjoy it and am treated right.

I imagine 3rd round. I don't care when I'm drafted, because I know there isn't a huge demand for goaltenders.

win cups with my great team mates

two way possession based player

Anything and everything for the team

im on here every day multiple times a day

mainly stick to locker room but I will venture out of there. Whatever I can to benefit the team

1) Dragons Zerchai's old team <3 Dragons
2) Jets Nereus, Atlas, Kuddles
3) Stars Cynthia, whikidoodle

Im usually pretty loyal to the team that takes a chance on me!

Late 1st or early 2nd

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Win a whole bunch of Challenge Cups and be the best D-man in the league!

Quality two way D, something similar to lidstrom

I'll be whatever you want me to be.

9-10 and don't expect me to miss many opportunities for TPE

I like writing articles and will engage in conversations about the league. I don't start too many Convos in the LR but I almost always add to them.

Everyone is equal for me, I'd actually give you guys a slight edge because it would be really easy to turn my sig into a Jets sig.

If you do right by me, I'll do right by you. I'm perfectly comfortable staying with 1 team for my career

I think I'll be selected in the 1st round, I'd be a little hurt if I wasn't but it would also just mean the team that drafted me became waaaay better.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

1. What are your goals for your player? Pepe

2. What style of player would you like to build? Pepe

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team) Pepe

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player? Pepe

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc. Pepe

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg? Pepe

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Pepe

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected? Pepe

1. What are your goals for your player? Win a Challenge cup be better than JHS was

2. What style of player would you like to build? TWC Bergeron Esque but shoot first rather than pass

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team) of course but thats already how i am

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player? Berry active and i will update every week

I do everything im not just limited to one aspect

Portland, WKP, and then Winnipeg probably

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Yeah as long as my boys like ztevans are still there

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected? I just want to beat my record of 23rd overall and i think im worth a pick in the top 20 but i guess we'll see

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Jan 28 2017, 03:44 PM

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Yeah as long as my boys like ztevans are still there

I'm Winnipeg for life bby.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Score points and help whatever team I am on win. Also, have fun.

It's been an odd year for me. I started out with no defense but had to shore that up. I was after hits and spent a lot of time in the box. During the latter half of the season I have been working on strength, conditioning, defense, and scoring. I want to be a playmaker than can contribute in any scenario.

Sure. Just don't put me in goal

I'm a solid 8/10 right now. I want to do more.

I try to write articles but have trouble focusing on that. I'm fairly active on Discord and the LR.

They are all equal to me honestly. I will be happy whenever my name is called.

Sure.

People are predicting me to go in the second but if I fall to the third I would not be surprised.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland