Create Account

S33 SHL Training Camp

Day 1: shows up to greet rookies and skate in circles
Days 2-7: goes home to perfect the interior design of the Hohenberg-Kosonen-Landvik house

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Claim 9 TPE

[Image: hallsy.png]

3rd year. +9 TPE

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

3 TPE
Platoon

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Claim 21 TPE York - Stars

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Day 1: Turn up at Hamilton Practice facility, Figure I'm early and do my own routine - Claim +3
Day 2: Turn up the 2nd day to see no one is still here, figure it's an off day. Go to smokes poutinery -3 TPE
Day 3: Finally realize the training camp is in Buffalo, but already committed to a local meet and great for the day at the Local German Pub and Sausage house - No gains or minus
Day 4: Travel to Buffalo, get distracted by all the super cheap real-estate and decide to go house hunting for the day. - No Gains of minus
Day 5: Finally Begin Training with the rooks and slightly older players cause Hamilton has no veterans, wait I'm the Veteran? +3 TPE
Day 6: Train +3
Day 7: Train +3

Claim +9 TPE

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Day 1: The cold snow makes it unbearable to get to the Stampede facility. Rations requested.
Day 2: Vodka has run out, relying on rubbing alcohol and coffee liqueur for sustinence. No heat.
Day 3: Bulldozers on the horizon, but there's no path yet. Rubbing alcohol exhausted, forced to drink aftershave.
Day 4: THERE IS A GOD WE GOT OUT OF THE HELLHOLE FROZEN TUNDRA. Jesus, what is this, Soviet Russia?
Day 5-7: + 3 TPE * 3 days = 9 TPE
Orlov, Riot

Claim +21 TPE

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Day 1: Pee in <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mpc</a> 's shoes.

+3

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

+3

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

+3 TPE
VADER
Renegades

+3 TPE

Jets

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

ONE DAY? ONE LOUSY DAY???

Okay then.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Day 1-6:Sit around drinking beer and eating wings at Duffs
Day 7: Training

Claim 3

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7Sl2V3ynrY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7Sl2V3ynrY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies