Create Account

S32 SHL Awards Show

[Image: Weird_04eabb_5505343.jpg]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

[Image: leon-draisaitl-nhl-draft-2014-02.jpg]

Ludwig Koch Schröder is pictured with Joe McKeil (on the left) attending the event

LKS is also seen with fellow team mates Jon Ross (and his girlfriend) and Brennan Kennedy (on the right) as they prepare to see the awards handed out, with one going to team mate Danny "Bananas" Foster.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

[Image: a4a74a1c3f09da75b6f25e610d595462.jpg]

Pierre-Luc Laflamme arrives and is ready to slay the awards show.... and some hoodrats.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jan 31 2017, 04:57 PM
Bojo walks in, peels off the name of one of argar's stevens trophies, and reveals Wagner's name was on it all along! :o
That's just cruel.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

[Image: EP-151008930.jpg]

Sweg is here, hoping to take home what he deserved

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: style-2012-03-spring-trend-report-trim-t...astian.jpg]

Edit: 2 Minutes!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 11f400a0-38f7-11e6-957e-61b5a6ae1b6c_Get...220074.jpg]

Hello everyone, and welcome to the S32 SHL Awards Show!

I'll be both your host and a wonderful and filling breakfast for the next 45 minutes or so.

Let's get her going!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Woooo =D>

[Image: giphy.gif]

Let's get things underway with the presentation of that most prized and coveted of trophies - the Challenge Cup!

Defeating the Manhattan Rage in the finals this season, I am proud to present the Challenge Cup to Randy Randleman, accepting the cup on behalf of the Calgary Dragons organization!

<div align="center">[Image: 4jun10.png]</div>

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 31 2017, 08:03 PM
Let's get things underway with the presentation of that most prized and coveted of trophies - the Challenge Cup!

Defeating the Manhattan Rage in the finals this season, I am proud to present the Challenge Cup to Randy Randleman, accepting the cup on behalf of the Calgary Dragons organization!

<div align="center">[Image: 4jun10.png]</div>

Dragonite

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Wait the dragons won?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

And of course if we're handing out the cup, we should probably hand out the conference trophies.

Winning the East and taking home the Mathias Chouinard as the Eastern Conference champions, it's the hometown Manhattan Rage! Rage

Winning the West and picking up the Cole Reinhart en route to winning the Challenge Cup, of course it's the Calgary Dragons! Dragons

<div align="center">[Image: 4jun10.png] [Image: 2432nnb.png]</div>

Pretty red final. Guess if things got bloody, nobody would have noticed.

And of course, we have the winners of the President's Trophy. After an absolutely dominant performance while riding their rookie goaltender, I'm proud to hand this trophy off to the Los Angeles Panthers! Panthers

<div align="center">[Image: wstd88.png]</div>

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 31 2017, 05:06 PM
And of course, we have the winners of the President's Trophy. After an absolutely dominant performance while riding their rookie goaltender, I'm proud to hand this trophy off to the [b]Los Angeles Panthers! Panthers

<div align="center">[Image: wstd88.png]</div>[/b]
Nice trophy been our kiss of death though. Every time we win it, we disappear in playoffs.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]