Create Account

Vratislav Zbyněk Pre Draft Presser

After just arriving in North America for the SMJHL Draft, a projected sleeper/3rd round prospect settles in for a pre-draft press conference to answer any question that might be out there.

What sort of playtime are you looking for in your rookie season? Would you be okay with playing on the third or fourth line?
With the current situation that I am currently in, I think that role would be expected of me. My goal though is to constantly improve thorughout the season and give whatever team drafts me, no choice but to move me up the depth charts.

Say you had two choices:
You spend four seasons in the SMJHL before moving up to the SHL, but your team wins the Four Star Cup your first season in the SMJHL.
You spend only one season in the SMJHL before being called up, but your team doesn't make it past the first round of the SMJHL playoffs.
Which would you choose, and why?

This is a tough one. On one side, winning is the goal, but taking those first four years just for junior could hurt, but I think I would still choose the 1st option because it would also help me mature into a more well rounded player.

Will we be seeing you on Twitter at all in the upcoming season?
Does a white girl over use hashtags?

Describe your perfect, ideal pizza. What toppings are on it? What sauce? Thin crust, thick crust, or some special style like deep dish?
A nice dough that offers a bit of resistance to the bite but not enough to be mistaken for gum. The sauce has to be a compliment, not the main show. It would then have to be covered in pepperoni. This part is key. The pepperoni must be under the cheese. Once the pepperoni is perfectly placed upon the pesto-e paste (say that 5 times fast) it is time for the cheese to be added. I'm not too picky with what type of cheese, but there must be a good amount of mozzarella making an appearance. Crust must be thick af as well.

Any thoughts on the Czechloslovakian team winning silver in the recent IIHF tournament?
I think it really shows how far along the program is going and how well the process has worked. Great work by management and players.

Interview What sort of playtime are you looking for in your rookie season? Would you be okay with playing on the third or fourth line?

Interview Say you had two choices:
  • You spend four seasons in the SMJHL before moving up to the SHL, but your team wins the Four Star Cup your first season in the SMJHL.
  • You spend only one season in the SMJHL before being called up, but your team doesn't make it past the first round of the SMJHL playoffs.
Which would you choose, and why?

Interview Will we be seeing you on Twitter at all in the upcoming season?

Interview Describe your perfect, ideal pizza. What toppings are on it? What sauce? Thin crust, thick crust, or some special style like deep dish?

Interview Any thoughts on the Czechloslovakian team winning silver in the recent IIHF tournament?

Is there any specific SMJHL team you would like to be drafted by?

What are your primary goals for this upcoming season?

Ideally, when fully developed, what type of player do you hope to become?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page