Create Account

Gorlab Ban Reinstated

After much deliberation, the Head Office has decided to re-instate the ban on gorlab. The previous ban was removed by Bojo because he decided that it was worth giving gorlab one more chance, and since that time gorlab has made multiple posts that show he's not interested in taking advantage of that chance. It was a hard discussion, and none of us are in favor of banning any member who wants to be a productive part of life here on the SHL, but we felt in the end like gorlab had shown enough times that he did not want to be a productive member - or was unable to be, even - and that the last chance Bojo offered had been used up. Rather than coming back and showing interest in returning to activity, he went on one long rant (which was quickly removed), and has since lashed out with smaller personal attacks against a number of members in various threads. He did eventually reach out to us late last week about re-joining the league, but only after we had already begun to have this conversation in head office, and in doing so showed us that he was not at all sorry about his past actions but rather was blaming others and looking for special favors.

Every single member of HO expressed the fact that we wished we didn't have to personally vote on the matter, but as a group decided that inaction wasn't an acceptable action to take in this case.

HO Votes: 5 Yes, 1 Abstain

The owner group is in full support of this with gorlab having unfortunately shown that he is unable to contribute positively to the SHL, in spite of the multiple opportunities he has been given. We anticipate that this will be a hotly debated issue and wish to express our hope that the league will be able to handle it with resorting to personal attacks.

Smile) Smile) Smile)

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

In before the shit-storm commences. Ahh

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Soft hockey league.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Sensorship Hockey League

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Won't even begin to go into how fucking stupid and biased a decision this is jfc

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@Feb 8 2017, 01:02 PM
Sensorship Hockey League

*Censorship

(love that avatar though)

I didn't even know he was back

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Feb 8 2017, 01:08 PM

*Censorship

(love that avatar though)

lmao I know how to spell Censorship but this is the SHL so I was tryin to be clever.

And thanks!

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

cant say I didnt see this fuckin comin.

Nothing he's said here since the ban was lifted has been non-inflammatory. I still like the man though

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@Feb 8 2017, 07:02 PM
Sensorship Hockey League

Banned.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Feb 8 2017, 01:11 PM

Banned.

Just for the fucking typo, even if intentional. We simply cannot let this stand.

[Image: 6OFAa.jpg]

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Feb 8 2017, 01:11 PM

Just for the fucking typo, even if intentional. We simply cannot let this stand.

Don't censor me either. I did nothin wrong.

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@Feb 8 2017, 01:15 PM

Don't censor me either. I did nothin wrong.

Sensored