Oh well B)

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Feb 8 2017, 10:44 AM
Lol what a fucking joke.  This place is fucking weak

Also why tf is the rest of the "owner group" hiding behind Spangle? He isn't even an active  member, but here he is acting as the face of the group.

Can we please get a fuckin commish again?
Gorlab didn't even make a new player and he's been shit posting any time he posts. Gorlab is good in VHL and PHL I just don't understand why he can't act civil in the SHL.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Feb 8 2017, 01:44 PM

Also why tf is the rest of the "owner group" hiding behind Spangle? He isn't even an active  member, but here he is acting as the face of the group.

I am active. Nobody is hiding. We are working on it.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Feb 8 2017, 10:44 AM

You're disagreeing with elected H/O :-?

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Feb 8 2017, 01:09 PM
I didn't even know he was back
Sums up my feelings about this thread.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 8 2017, 01:59 PM

Gorlab didn't even make a new player and he's been shit posting any time he posts. Gorlab is good in VHL and PHL I just don't understand why he can't act civil in the SHL.

But it's only an issue because it's Gorlab. Worse shit is said all the time than the random posts he makes every once in a awhile. Its like people are afraid of him, ol big bad Gorlab gonna get em in their sleep!

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 8 2017, 02:05 PM

You're  disagreeing with elected H/O  :-?

Is that not allowed?

Booooooo Smile) Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Feb 8 2017, 11:09 AM

Is that not allowed?

Just ironic.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 8 2017, 02:09 PM

Just ironic.

When I have ever opposed disagree with elected officials? You're reaching, trying to make something out of nothing.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Feb 8 2017, 11:10 AM

When I have ever opposed disagree with elected officials? You're reaching, trying to make something out of nothing.

:lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Feb 8 2017, 03:08 PM

But it's only an issue because it's Gorlab. Worse shit is said all the time than the random posts he makes every once in a awhile. Its like people are afraid of him, ol big bad Gorlab gonna get em in their sleep!
This is my problem with it entirely. From experience HO is so selective and political about who it chooses to ban for "bad behaviour" it's actually laughable. Gorlab was a productive member who wasn't afraid to question the way HO ran and got banned for saying nasty things to people, I got banned for calling someone a cunt which was obviously a response to the whole Deplorables saga and yet people like KleslaR have come out with absolute garbage chat which by those standards should have seen them gone for a long time but instead didn't have a whiff of punishment. This whole thing is a joke and I'm glad to see absolutely shit all has changed with the new HO.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Feb 8 2017, 02:08 PM

Which of those people don't have players? Also which of those people have been previously banned for issues? Also which of those people actively tried to sabotage a major part of the site's infrastructure?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 8 2017, 02:12 PM

:lol:

There's a difference between disagreeing with WHAT someone's opposing or how their going about it and with the fact their opposing it completely