skrrt skrrt skrrt

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

[Image: pg6FBBw.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 01:02 AM

it's both (every stat doesnt match and every stat in my update page changes)

So... does someone want to make this easy and just update my player? or do I need to have JY fix every stat I have in the sim besides durability and then the updaters will update?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 08:57 PM

So... does someone want to make this easy and just update my player? or do I need to have JY fix every stat I have in the sim besides durability and then the updaters will update?

SEA will be updated tonight

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Feb 10 2017, 09:18 PM

But I'm Winnipeg Ninja

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 09:22 PM

But I'm Winnipeg  Ninja

RIP me. I don't have everyone memorized yet, lol.

You guys were updated on the weekend, so your next update should be until Sunday, for the start of the regular season. Any incorrect stats based on your player page should be posted for jaywhy.

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Feb 10 2017, 09:26 PM

RIP me. I don't have everyone memorized yet, lol.

You guys were updated on the weekend, so your next update should be until Sunday, for the start of the regular season. Any incorrect stats based on your player page should be posted for jaywhy.

even though I was skipped or not on the roster which is why I bumped my update by quoting it.

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=71741 - player page
Attribute: What is on index ---> What it is on player page
CK: 47 --> 51
FG: 25 --> 28
DI: 62 --> 62 one of the only ones correct
SK: 66 --> 72
ST: 66 --> 71
EN: 70 --> 72
DU: 50 ---> 50 one of the only ones correct
PH: 65 --> 72
FO: 66 --> 68
PA: 65 -->74
SH: 42 --> 43
DF: 70 --> 72
PS: 40 --> 42

I'd also like to apologize as you'll need to make changes to all the attributes again Smile)

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Feb 10 2017, 06:18 PM

I'll be waiting

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTyN-vvFIkE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTyN-vvFIkE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 09:27 PM

even though I was skipped or not on the roster which is why I bumped my update by quoting it.

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=71741 - player page
Attribute: What is on index ---> What it is on player page
CK: 47 --> 51
FG: 25 --> 28
DI: 62 --> 62 one of the only ones correct
SK: 66 --> 72
ST: 66 --> 71
EN: 70 --> 72
DU: 50 ---> 50 one of the only ones correct
PH: 65 --> 72
FO: 66 --> 68
PA: 65 -->74
SH: 42 --> 43
DF: 70 --> 72
PS: 40 --> 42

I'd also like to apologize as you'll need to make changes to all the attributes again Smile)

I also feel bad for my updater as they'll have 139 TPE in play when they come around for adjustments

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 09:27 PM

So by the looks of it, you were called up on the 4th (Jets updates were done on the 3rd). So you were called up before Mammoths updates were done but after Jets updates, so in essence you got skipped.

In all honesty you shouldn't have been in the sim at all yet, but I guess you played pre-season games last season? Your build in the sim is 247 TPE which corresponds to the time right before the start of S32. Because your updates have been going into the SMJHL, your SHL version was never getting updated beyond 247. And because you got called up so late, your updated version wasn't passed to SHL version.

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Feb 10 2017, 09:56 PM

So by the looks of it, you were called up on the 4th (Jets updates were done on the 3rd). So you were called up before Mammoths updates were done but after Jets updates, so in essence you got skipped.

In all honesty you shouldn't have been in the sim at all yet, but I guess you played pre-season games last season? Your build in the sim is 247 TPE which corresponds to the time right before the start of S32. Because your updates have been going into the SMJHL, your SHL version was never getting updated beyond 247. And because you got called up so late, your updated version wasn't passed to SHL version.

Not sure as I was sent right down before pre-season and didn't hit the roster even as a healthy scratch ??? :-? Now I'm quite confused :lol:

Code:

I know I'm late but Stars haven't been updated either

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 10:05 PM

Not sure as I was sent right down before pre-season and didn't hit the roster even as a healthy scratch ???&nbsp; :-?&nbsp; Now I'm quite confused&nbsp; :lol:

Yeah, I'm not sure why you were even in the sim to begin with, that was by best guess.

Either way, you will 100% be updated properly before the regular season.

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Feb 10 2017, 10:08 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure why you were even in the sim to begin with, that was by best guess.

Either way, you will 100% be updated properly before the regular season.

It's why I asked which I should do. As every stat is wrong from sim/page. But at the same time my next update touches every stat as well. So figured if someone wanted to just save JY from changing things twice he can just do it once with an update.

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 10 2017, 10:11 PM

It's why I asked which I should do. As every stat is wrong from sim/page. But at the same time my next update touches every stat as well. So figured if someone wanted to just save JY from changing things twice he can just do it once with an update.

It's up to you whether or not you want to play the preseason at your 247 build or at your 350 build. That's all it changes, unfortunately you won't play preseason at 448. If it's really important to you to play at 350 then I'd ask JayWhy to match your stats to your player page.