Create Account

Marley/Banackock suspension

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 13 2017, 07:46 PM

Yeah, I know. I made a silly mistake. Shit happens Smile

But, I mean, not really a fresh start - now is it? So see no reason the transfer won't happen!
Well sure, now the cat is out of the bag so it really does not matter at least from my end. :lol:

But what I mentioned what probably one of the (if not the) biggest issue people had.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Feb 14 2017, 12:47 AM
Then just switch back to banacock
^

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Feb 13 2017, 05:47 PM
Then just switch back to banacock
That would screw MTL and waste my time building this player.

I'm Banackock. Everyone knows it. No more "restart" clearly by this thread. So no harm in receiving the account transfer.

(so either transfer the money to this account or transfer the player onto that account?).

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Feb 12 2017, 04:01 PM
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v//gK1Dro5pr_0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v//gK1Dro5pr_0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 13 2017, 06:49 PM

That would screw MTL and waste my time building this player.

I'm Banackock. Everyone knows it. No more "restart" clearly by this thread. So no harm in receiving the account transfer.

(so either transfer the money to this account or transfer the player onto that account?).
So you get to choose, new player or old bank account

This is why maybe you should've looked into it before creating a multi Smile)

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Or better yet just go inactive and come back in a couple weeks/months without trying to game the system if you actually want a fresh start which is what you claim this whole thing was about in the first place

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Feb 13 2017, 05:50 PM

So you get to choose, new player or old bank account

This is why maybe you should've looked into it before creating a multi Smile)
Why can't I just get the money? lol.. People said to leave it if I was restarting - which clearly, I'm not. So what exactly would the harm be in either transferring the money or the player over? Same person, simply different account!

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 13 2017, 05:53 PM
Or better yet just go inactive and come back in a couple weeks/months without trying to game the system if you actually want a fresh start which is what you claim this whole thing was about in the first place
I've already harmed MTL slightly. Don't overly want to shoot myself in the foot!

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 13 2017, 07:54 PM

I've already harmed MTL slightly. Don't overly want to shoot myself in the foot!
Then pick, new player or your bank.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 13 2017, 05:56 PM

Then pick, new player or your bank.
While I feel as though there's no harm in me receiving the account (as I could easily just hop back over there and it be mine), I would choose my new player over that simply as I don't want to fuck Grape over and I have enjoyed my time slightly with this player.

Honestly, this was just a silly mistake on my behalf where I did not think. Hopefully a majority of the public can lose the hostility and move on. Very minor imo and not intentional like the tampering was essentially years ago.

Uh so uh I'm gonna need someone to transfer @winteriscoming money to my bank account I'm his multi....

Need a sig :-/

Quote:Originally posted by Jakub@Feb 13 2017, 08:05 PM
Uh so uh I'm gonna need someone to transfer @winteriscoming money to my bank account I'm his multi....
[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page