Create Account

Marley/Banackock suspension

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Feb 12 2017, 03:39 PM
I can maybe see the rationale of wanting a new semi-anonymous account after you did something bad under your first name. I've been there. But after that, I'm totally lost.
Just wanted a restart so I don't have people heckling me 24/7 and being internet assholes.

I haven't updated banackock for months??? and I haven't logged onto the account EXCEPT for yesterday to transfer my bank funds (which the bank and Commissioner knew about).

So I've logged onto the account once, haven't updated it and he isn't even on a team..

Just wanted a fresh start. Seems HO finds this as intentional cheating as I'm creating and playing as 2 players when I'm only playing as one.. :lol:

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Feb 12 2017, 03:30 PM
How does this situation differ from what Legend did?

Wasn't Legends other player retired? If he was that's a pretty big difference and don't think that breaks any rules. If he wasn't then I'd say it's pretty similar

I think he should be able to transfer his money, or a portion of it. He did earn it afterall

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Feb 12 2017, 03:43 PM

Wasn't Legends other player retired? If he was that's a pretty big difference and don't think that breaks any rules. If he wasn't then I'd say it's pretty similar
My other player isn't even on a team and if I could find the update page, he probably hasn't been updated for months.

I haven't even logged onto banackock except for yesterday.

See zero harm done and HO simply trying to be "macho" like usual.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 12 2017, 02:43 PM
I think he should be able to transfer his money, or a portion of it. He did earn it afterall
HO has deliberated and decided that his bank account will be transfered into a random account. We spun the wheel and we landed upon:

<a href='index.php?showuser=41' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>JumpierPegasus</a>

Congratulations!

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 12 2017, 03:43 PM
Just don't think I deserve a suspension..

1. Tried to restart fresh from my previous history on the site. Was tired of getting heckled and bothered. Makes sense right? Lot of internet tough guys on here who are actually anti-social nerds in real life.

2. Haven't updated my player since sometime in 2016.

3. The banackock player isn't even on a team. \

4. Have only logged into the account once and that was yesterday to transfer my bank funds.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 12 2017, 03:46 PM

HO has deliberated and decided that his bank account will be transfered into a random account. We spun the wheel and we landed upon:

<a href='index.php?showuser=41' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>JumpierPegasus</a>

Congratulations!
Wouldn't surprise me with how intelligent HO's decisions come off as sometimes!

Quote:Originally posted by Marley+Feb 12 2017, 04:42 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marley @ Feb 12 2017, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Just wanted a restart so I don't have people heckling me 24/7 and being internet assholes.[/b]

Totally get that.

<!--QuoteBegin-Marley@Feb 12 2017, 04:42 PM
I haven't updated banackock for months??? and I haven't logged onto the account EXCEPT for yesterday to transfer my bank funds (which the bank and Commissioner knew about).

So I've logged onto the account once, haven't updated it and he isn't even on a team..

Just wanted a fresh start. Seems HO finds this as intentional cheating as I'm creating and playing as 2 players when I'm only playing as one.. :lol:
[/quote]

This all seems like something that could have been avoided by being proactive - but you said the commish and the bank new about it ... Hmm

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 03:44 PM

My other player isn't even on a team and if I could find the update page, he probably hasn't been updated for months.

I haven't even logged onto banackock except for yesterday.

See zero harm done and HO simply trying to be "macho" like usual.

Appeal the suspension then and tell your side to HO. Bashing them in public isn't gonna get them to pull the suspension, use your head.

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Feb 12 2017, 03:48 PM

Appeal the suspension then and tell your side to HO. Bashing them in public isn't gonna get them to pull the suspension, use your head.
I've told my side and it's out in the open. They need to base their decision off the situations and see that no negative intentions were meant and it was me simply wanting to restart fresh and enjoy the site without causing anything.

Not being biased and basing it off personal relations or opinions on the person. That's why I left banackock and joined this account, to avoid judgement like that Smile

Got off a little light, if what you truly wanted was a fresh start don't hint about who you are or ask for your accounts money. Also ask a commissioner first to get permission, even Hallsy had the common sense to do that.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 06:50 PM

I've told my side and it's out in the open. They need to base their decision off the situations and see that no negative intentions were meant and it was me simply wanting to restart fresh and enjoy the site without causing anything.

Not being biased and basing it off personal relations or opinions on the person. That's why I left banackock and joined this account, to avoid judgement like that Smile

You're aware you have to send in a PM to appeal, right?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 03:50 PM

Calling out HO isn't exactly the quietest way to start fresh. I get where you're coming from but you broke a rule, so the best thing to do is appeal and hope the rest blows over. If someone didn't know banacock and Marley were the same guy already, they do now.

Smile)

Wait he sent a PM to a commissioner telling him that he has a multi and wanted to transfer his old money to his new account. Smile)

Again, what a moron Smile) Smile)