Create Account

Marley/Banackock suspension

Well damn...

I mean he didnt cause any harm, but yeah the suspension makes sense. But seems a bit too harsh considering that Bananock never used his old player. He did break some rules though.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 12 2017, 03:16 PM

My only goal in life is to make you laugh and rekindle the spark between me and gcool. The good old days

So you missed me also?

Quote:Originally posted by Jesus The Mexican Way@Feb 12 2017, 03:18 PM
Hey brummy did you get that job at amazon?

Not in Seattle

Ban Banack and bring back Gorlab

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 12 2017, 03:19 PM

So you missed me also?
You're like 8th on my list, but you still made the list so congrats

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 05:22 PM
I choose to appeal this amazing decision by the Head Office. It once again, does not cease to amaze me, that a ridiculous action is taken place in the SHL.

I tampered on the account Banackock a long time ago.  It has caused a lot of drama on this site for me. I once enjoyed this site HUGELY and was an active, contributing member who pitched in recruiting, updating and GMing. I made a good player and joined the site in S4.

Marley/Burden was my roommates account who I got to join 3 ENTIRE years ago but had never done these leagues so went active. He's more of a GM league type of guy! so because the account wasn't being used, I am on his account as I sort of wanted a fresh start.

I haven't updated Wolf in so long? I haven't been on "Banackock" in so lon EXCEPT for the other day to TRANSFER money that I WROTE articles for an have made. I earned that money, so why the hell shouldn't I get the money?

I forgot that I had the player Wolf, so I did not retire him. I also did not want to go back on that account, retire him and then come on this account and play as Lindstrom.

I wanted a fresh start, which is why I'm on this account, as a new player... ONLY updating this player.

So please, how the fuck is there a multi when I've only been updating this player for the last month and a half and the other player isn't even signed to a team???
I agree. We've done this before for other members and not punished them. You can't have 2 players that's true. So delete the other member account and retire the inactive player. Nobody was deceived and nobody was harmed.

You're not the first member who has sought a fresh start.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Feb 12 2017, 06:16 PM

Did you not know he was Banackock when you drafted him??
I mean tbf he probably has barely any knowledge of who banack is in the first place.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 12 2017, 05:16 PM

My only goal in life is to make you laugh and rekindle the spark between me and gcool. The good old days

Those days were good.

Why do we only connect in punishment threads Smile)

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Feb 12 2017, 03:22 PM

I agree. We've done this before for other members and not punished them. You can't have 2 players that's true. So delete the other member account and retire the inactive player. Nobody was deceived and nobody was harmed.

You're not the first member who has sought a fresh start.
But he's the first to literally ask for his old bank account.. you want a fresh start? Do it, start a NEW account, start a NEW bank account, and don't gloat about the fact you've been here before.

Clearly "didn't remember he had Wolf" but totally remembered his bank account with his old account Hmm

Not like we are in S60.. Wolf was drafted in S31! Lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 12 2017, 04:19 PM

Not in Seattle

I see. I just applied there.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 12 2017, 03:21 PM

You're like 8th on my list, but you still made the list so congrats

As long as it'd higher than gcool

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Feb 12 2017, 07:16 PM

Did you not know he was Banackock when you drafted him??
I had no idea. You can listen to the podcast from the draft when they asked me about the rumor after the draft and I was totally caught off guard.

I wouldn't have wanted to take him if I did

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Feb 12 2017, 06:23 PM

Those days were good.

Why do we only connect in punishment threads Smile)
Brings back Memories. (Roasted)

Quote:Originally posted by Jesus The Mexican Way@Feb 12 2017, 03:24 PM

I see. I just applied there.

Doing what?

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 12 2017, 04:24 PM

But he's the first to literally ask for his old bank account.. you want a fresh start? Do it, start a NEW account, start a NEW bank account, and don't gloat about the fact you've been here before.

Clearly "didn't remember he had Wolf" but totally remembered his bank account with his old account Hmm

Not like we are in S60.. Wolf was drafted in S31! Lol
I just didn't want anything to do with the player or to retire him and cause a scene for the general public to see. I figured letting him remain and sit in the FA pool was fine. What harm did it do by not retiring him? I'm not running a multi. I just didn't retire my old player before transfering myself over to this account is all.

Of course I remember the bank account. It's not that I forgot about Wolf, I just didn't think about retiring him or anything.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||