Create Account

S33 - SHL Playoff Index

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Mar 20 2017, 09:50 PM
Been out shot 6 out of 8 games. Still 7-1. Fuck with me
Perhaps it's just quantity over quality and we're limiting higher percentage shots? You're nothing without defence <3

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Mar 20 2017, 07:50 PM
Been out shot 6 out of 8 games. Still 7-1. Fuck with me

Toronto with the worst shots for vs against.
Harter going back to them kelowna days.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

:-?

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Mar 20 2017, 09:24 PM

It wouldn't work for this. No matter what, people are going to be pissy about the time in the playoffs. So we cut out updates between rounds to limit the time because the majority of the site is not in playoffs and gets bored and then the ones in the playoffs feel gypped even though it isn't actually a big deal. If we have an assistant do the updates, we still then have to allow for time for updaters to get the updates in. I could do the updates, but that still adds a day because we have to wait to coordinate the updaters and it just isn't worth it. That's where the extra days come from, PBPs take time, when they take that time, I can't reveal the results. When the results are finally live, then updaters have to find out who can update the teams that need done, then actually get it done by a deadline time that I have to decide.

So basically, having an assistant doesn't help at all here. What would help is we didn't do PBPs and we could just reveal results so the updaters could quickly know who to update and get it done. But that isn't how it works, and it's illegal under our rules to reveal winners, so it's just not worth it for me or anybody.
What difference does it make in the bigger picture if the playoffs for example take in total 29 days with updates between rounds or playoffs take without updates between rounds 24 days?

When does it end? Next we move to simming 3 playoff games per day, then 4, then the PBP`s will be gone, then the full round in one day.

I get that sitting there and waiting for playoffs to end sucks, it sucks a lot, but updating teams between rounds is something that should happen, always.

I´m going to say it, but it´s interesting how these speed the playoffs things start to happen right away when simmer and his team is not in the playoffs. Where were these moves seasons ago? Season 33 going after all?

They say defense wins championships, every player on the Dragons are above 90 defense rn as long as they keep it like that they'll always be a good team

Doubt is a dream killer

Want to buy - Updated Index please for CW Tasks Smile

Thanks!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Index should be updated for start of Finals.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Mar 25 2017, 10:28 AM
Index should be updated for start of Finals.

Thanks for the update. Both now and when its done.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Updated

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Mar 31 2017, 07:24 PM
Updated
Thanks >:D<

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia