Create Account

[S57] - RW Gustav Bjorkman Update Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 10:08 AM by JB123.)

+10 TPE Training Camp
+2 TPE Activity Check #337
+3 TPE Purchased Training
+1  TPE SMJHL Primetime #2 Participation (for the moment)

Gustav Bjorkman 
Newfoundland Berserkers #47 

@JB123 Updated! However, there are a few errors here. When claiming a task you need to add a link as proof that you completed the task. For some of these things (training camp, activity check) it will be the post you made on the forum claiming the task. For your weekly training, it will be the bank transaction. For graded tasks (like Primetime) it will be the post for the claim made by the grader on the claim thread. For this week, I was able to find your claim posts and bank transactions, but you *must* link to them in your update post in the future or the claims will have to be denied. I did have to deny the claim for Primetime as you cannot claim the participation separately. You earned 15 TPE for the week which, because you have not assigned it to any attribute upgrades, goes into your bank. You have 170 TPE total. Let me or your GMs know if you have any questions about updating.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)