Create Account

S34 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:

Spitfire

Player Position:

RW

Link to Profile:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77340

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:

Si

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:

Look at my player thread I linked above.

What kind of player do you want to build?:

Goal scorer.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:

I don't really care which team I go to.

Do you know any player from the league?

Too many.

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:

Ask any team I've been on. I'm pretty lively and contribute a lot. The fact that texas and new england have kept me around in both LRs says a lot lol.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?

You don't.

What is your favorite kind of cookie?

Chocolate chip

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Player Name: Indesvara Magar
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=77379
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): I think 4 is good number.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I try and do all the things I need to do to be better defenseman.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I am working hard at english but sometimes make mistakes. I am good at running.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A good defenseman that can score goals and help team win.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: I have never thought of it before. Flying would be good for fun but not being shot at.
Do you know any player from the league? I do not know anyone.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am nice guy and I like to run lots.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I do not know her so I would say she should be nice to our team.
What is your favorite kind of cookie? Khajuri are really tasty.

b]Player Name[/b]: Yuri Bakos-Markov

Player Position: LW

Link to Profile: Here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):4/5

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Scoring, strength, puck handling. Checking

What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper

Historic Franchise with a deep history and rivalry

Do you know any player from the league? Ohtaay

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Friendly but quiet, I work, play hockey and will be in school this september

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I'd buy her a ticket to a falcons game so she'll know my choice when I step out on the.

What is your favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate chip

Player Name: Artom Zhumbayev
Player Position: G
Link to Profile: Player Page
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, I will do PTs as much as possible and media from time to time. I already have a very healthy bank account.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Hand Speed, Reaction Time, Rebound Control. Weakness: Skating.
What kind of player do you want to build?: An elite goaltender.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Sure, why not? I have been gone from the site for quite a while so I don't know much about any of the teams yet. I am not opposed to being drafted to any of the teams though.
Do you know any player from the league? Yes, I know a lot.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am a pretty easygoing guy and like to think I have a good sense of humor with a sarcastic side and a very dirty mind haha. I work away from home a lot so when I'm home, I like spending time with my wifey and my kids and enjoy catching up on my tv series' as well as watching my Oilers.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I break up with her face to face while sitting down at a coffee shop and drinking some coffee.
What is your favorite kind of cookie? White chocolate macadamia nut ☺

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Player Name: Niklaus St. Croix
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77056
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Training and some PTs
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Defense-Offense
What kind of player do you want to build?: Shutdown defender
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: sure, I played on the inaugural S5 Falcons and I would be interested in doing it again.
Do you know any player from the league? idk I haven't been active in awhile
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: sim leagues and nothing else. i live vicariously through my internet persona.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Throw my computer out the window.
What is your favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate chip

Player Name: Finn Krüger

Player Position: Defenceman

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77415

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4, sometimes 5.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Of course!

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I like to believe that I'm a pretty good writer, I'm pretty active on the sites I join, and I try my damnedest to get along with the people I'm working with. Weaknesses would probably be that I often second guess myself and the things I do. I probably ask too many questions as well.

What kind of player do you want to build?: Two-way defenceman who can drive offense but also perform a shutdown role in his own end.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Why not? Detroit's got a lot of history with hockey, and I'm prepared to help the Falcons continue that legacy.

Do you know any player from the league? Samee.

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like to think I'm a halfway likable guy, someone who can get along with most types of people. I'm an Audio Engineering major, so music is a huge part of my life. Hockey is as well, being from southern Alberta, even if I've never formally played the sport.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Hopefully with an autographed stick? It'll be worth something one day.

What is your favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate chip, can't go wrong with the classics.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Detroit, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this Bio.

Player Name:
Mike Izzy

Player Position:
Left Wing

Link to Profile:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77317

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

I joined 4 days ago, so far i would rate myself between a 4-5.. my guess is i will settle into a 4.... but we (Mike izzy and myself) have the attributes to be a 4 but put forth a level 5 type dynamic.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Absolutley.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Its a bit early in our (Mike Izzy and I) tenor to know for sure.. but 2 strengths that we have are hard work and a post written flamboyance... those 2 attributes work well in this setting.

What kind of player do you want to build?:
A 2 way Power forward. Someone difficult to deal with on the ice.. Mike will hit ya, block your shot.. and then come down the ice and score. Leadership is important.. Izzys stint in the CCHA landed him the C in his junior season... thats the goal.

absolutley! the Dirty birds are clearly a serious organization with a strategy and methodology which emphasizes winning and the way to go about winning. Im all for that!

Do you know any player from the league?
I was referred by Steelhead, but other than that..i know no one!

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I believe that acticvity and chipping in and doing your part to keep a place active and healthy is key to a leagues success. You can count me in for trying to keep the place healthy and happy!

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?
After the cum shot.....

What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Oven baked of course...

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Player Name: Kevin St. Lauren
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77164
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: no
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I am great team player and my weakness is I get distracted easily
What kind of player do you want to build?: Defencive defencemen with a great passing skills
[b]Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
: Detroit Falcons were the first team on the list and i want them to be the first team on the standing too
Do you know any player from the league?dmuda11
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am a funny person and my interest and hobbies are playing hockey and basketball
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? leave her and I would just straight up tell her I hate her
What is your favorite kind of cookie? chocolate cookie

Player Name:Intars Barsou
Link to Profile: you mean player page? http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77070
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:I don't have any weakness
What kind of player do you want to build?:Someone like great Sivy MvSieve
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:Well
Do you know any player from the league? I might know some
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like to get wasted and postshit in LR
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? what kind of BS is this
What is your favorite kind of cookie?Oreo caramel

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Apr 3 2017, 09:03 AM
[b]Player Name:Intars Barsou
Link to Profile: you mean player page? http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77070
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:I don't have any weakness
What kind of player do you want to build?:Someone like great Sivy MvSieve
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:Well
Do you know any player from the league? I might know some
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like to get wasted and postshit in LR
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? what kind of BS is this
What is your favorite kind of cookie?Oreo caramel[/b]
Don't take him, he's a bust

Scrub

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Apr 4 2017, 09:34 PM

Don't take him, he's a bust

Scrub
This guy

Like there is nothing better to do, he looks for my posts to reply to them. Dude you are better than that

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Apr 4 2017, 08:37 PM

This guy

Like there is nothing better to do, he looks for my posts to reply to them. Dude you are better than that
You know I'm not better than that

hewoe

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Apr 4 2017, 09:40 PM

You know I'm not better than that
I blame Hallsy for this

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Apr 4 2017, 08:57 PM

I blame Hallsy for this
<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnMcJesus</a> Neg this facker

hewoe

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Apr 4 2017, 10:35 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnMcJesus</a> Neg this facker
Trade that facker