Create Account

S34 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Jordin FourFour Jr.
Player Position: G
Link to Profile: Just click it
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: PTs, I got enough money to not do media.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: HS, RT, SC, Weakness is Skating
What kind of player do you want to build?: Jordin FourFour
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Ya, never played here before
Do you know any player from the league?: DO I KNOW ANY PLAYER WELL MR. I GMd the SMJHL, I simmed the SMJHL, I GMd the SHL I was a big influence for this league in my early days
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like WannaBeFinn
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?: ***** tf its Kate Upton fuck the Falcons im smashing
What is your favorite kind of cookie? White macademia

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Player Name: Jay Beagle Jr.
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77732

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Yes definitely.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Strengths: Scoring, Passing, Defense and my weakness is Checking.

What kind of player do you want to build?: Two way Scoring Fwd with size and speed
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Absolutely. My youth team growing up was the falcons and i just want to play hockey.
Do you know any player from the league? I don't but everybody seems very nice and helpful.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love hockey, i'm outgoing, fun, sarcastic. I luv sim leagues, this is my first as a player though and i like to play xbox/ talk to my buddies on the mic while watching Blues games. Also like goin out to the bars with the boys from time to time.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? If she's making me choose her or hockey....i'm breaking up with her by frickin text message.
What is your favorite kind of cookie?
This is a tough one. snickerdoodles, sugar cookies and chocolate chip are so good lol.

CODE
Player Name: Chuck Goody Jr
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: Click my name...
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: PTs, yes. Media, occasionally
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I'm a strong teammate. I've won cups. Its that simple.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Responsible Defender.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Sure, I was a falcon once before with my original player.
Do you know any player from the league? i know a lot of older players, less new folks.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I work in Finance. I like hockey. Thats good enough.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I don't. Titties>
What is your favorite kind of cookie? oatmeal choc chip obv

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Player Name: Scotty Steele
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: link
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yessir
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths - Scoring, Defense, Skating. Weaknesses - Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?:: Think Frolik. Elite Skater, defensive winger who can still put up points
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Yeah! Sweet logo and I wanna wear it
Do you know any player from the league?: Nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm laid back but like to party haha. I ref and play hockey, used to play football, do track and wrestling. I still coach wrestling
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?: I can get hotter chicks by playing for the hometown team in hockeytown anyway
What is your favorite kind of cookie?: Chocolate chip!