Create Account

S34 Dragons Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a very successful team with a great atmosphere and strong leadership. We work hard, we support each other and we have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S34 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2, maybe 3 seasons in the SMJHL?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it...

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

Now the important questions...

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue

Thanks for your time.

Dragonite </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I don't know anything but the logo seems lit

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

I should have plenty of time for the SHL

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

Play games, gym.

Alex Burrows, Vancity boiz

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2, maybe 3 seasons in the SMJHL?

Most likely not.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

Yes.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it...

I have not as of late.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

The community seems incredibly tight knit. I feel like this is a second home 2 days in.

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

Selena

Selena > Kate in every aspect come on let's be real.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/...tongue.png

I've never had it but in order to still be on your list I am lying and saying yes.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

MFW (or if) the Dragons draft me:
[Image: giphy.gif]

But seriously. Anyone who isn't a full 10/10 as far as interest is concerned to be a Dragon needs to get their noggin checked out eh

^ budget dragon

A culture of success is always an attractive feature for any up and coming prospect and the Dragons seem to have that in spades. I've never heard a bad thing about the Dragons locker room or the organization as a whole. It's a team thats deep, balanced, and methodical in it's ability to replenish talent that walks with new talent year in, year out. It's obviously managed incredibly well. Also <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> is pretty cool

I have a career in financial consulting in NYC and I'm working on my Masters however my job is almost totally online (minus client meetings/teleconferences/etc) but I'm at my computer way more than I want to be and I always have the SHL open. Don't expect my activity to dip whatsoever.

Twenty Five this summer

Tons of stuff. I'm a huge skier and I've been all over the world skiing. I'm also a hockey fanatic (in a good way) and I've played hockey and soccer since I could walk. I'm a New Jersey Devils Season Ticket Holder. I'm pretty competitive in everything I do including when I play Xbox/PC games (typically shooters ala Rainbow 6 or Halo). I have a wonderful GF and I live in NYC so generally speaking theres just tons to do.

I'm actually a Tampa Bay Lightning Fan. My girlfriend is a fanatical Devils fan so we got season tickets. I just absolutely cannot get enough hockey. If I could watch it 24/7 I would.

Favorite current player is Nikita KUUUCHHHHHerov

I plan on playing as much as I can in the SMJHL to help the Firebirds win a cup. I want to find success at every level and that means helping Firebirds, new and old, end our Four Star Cup drought.

Heck yes. I welcome and appreciate any and all advice on my build. I've reached out to a bunch of different successful forwards in the SHL to pick their brains on what makes the STHS "tick" persay in order to maximize the effectiveness of my player. I'm absolutely willing to change my build for the good of the team.

A Father's Wish

The S33 SMJHL Prospects Combine

Two of my better pieces for different reasons.

My favorite part thusfar is some of the friendships that I've formed and how I've built an entirely unique identity for my player. Honestly, I have a lot of great things to say about the SHL as a whole.

Least favorite is getting eliminated from the SMJHL playoffs. Man, I hate losing.

Despite the fact that Upton reallllly doesn't have much of a booty, I'll have to go with her. Not a huge Upton fan but Gomez just doesn't do it for me.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/...tongue.png

My girlfriend is full-blooded Italian and her father is a professional chef. I've had more chicken parm in the past few years than I have had in the other 20 or so years of my life before I met her.

Thanks for your time.

No, thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a>

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Esa is life.

Likely so. Sometimes Ill be busy just like anyone else who isn't 12 on this site.

Over.

Hockey, make money, spend time with buds and the girl.

EDM and McDavid.

That's fine.

Meh. I'll be fine without it.

I used to run ESS and did like 40 scouting reports. Take a look int he scouting area (Banackock).

Yeah.

Probably Selena Gomez because Upton's tits would help her float. Gomez is also hot as fuck. #spanishtaco

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)

oN

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Bump

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite