Create Account

S34 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:

Spitfire

Player Position:

RW

Link to Profile:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77340

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

What kind of player do you want to build?

Goal scorer. It's in the name baby.

Why should Vancouver draft you?

Because y'all want that experienced legendary former GM

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?

Score a shit ton of points, win a cup.

Do you know any players from the league?

Too many.

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!

Easy going and lively.

Who is your favorite NHL team?

NJ Devils

Post you favorite .gif

[Image: gcp2s6p.gif]

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelzĀ  - mikael koskinen

Player Name: Indesvara Magar
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=77379
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) I only came here last night so do not know. I think 4 is good number.
What kind of player do you want to build? I was to make a defenseman who can helps team and score goals.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I will be helping.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Yes to score goals.
Do you know any players from the league? I do not know anyone but I am good person.
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I like to run a lot and am nice person.
Who is your favorite NHL team? I like all teams but cheer for Jujhar Khaira.
Post you favorite .gif Sad day and scary https://media.giphy.com/media/CueT3CRXTZYYw/giphy.gif

Player Name: Yuri Bakos-Markov

Player Position: LW

Link to Profile: Here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4/5 depending on work

An elite sniper

If you are looking for someone to be a dominant forward for a few seasons

Win, Goals, points in that order

Ohtaay
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
Friendly but quiet, I work, play ball hockey and will be in school this September

Who is your favorite NHL team? Oilers

Post you favorite .gif

Player Name: Scotty Steele

Player Position: RW

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2588

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 2 or more, during study breaks

What kind of player do you want to build? Smooth skating, defensively responsible winger who can put up points

Why should Vancouver draft you? Western Canada boy with ridiculous potential

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Make an immediate impact, either shutting down the opposition or putting up points

Do you know any players from the league? No

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Easy going uni dude

Who is your favorite NHL team? Calgary Flames

Post you favorite .gif: Johnny Gaudreau

Player Name: Niklaus St. Croix
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77056
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4
What kind of player do you want to build? Shutdown defenseman
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because aside from my last player, I've earned over 800 TPE with my players
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? playing time or a championship
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! sim leagues are my life. nothing else matters
Who is your favorite NHL team? Islanders
Post you favorite .gif Starwars

Player Name: Finn KrƃĀ¼ger

Player Position: Defenceman

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77415

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4, sometimes a 5.

What kind of player do you want to build? Well-rounded Two-way Defender. Drives play with good passing, but is shutdown in his own end.

Why should Vancouver draft you? If you're looking for a stud in the making, look no further.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Make an impact, work on the two-way skills throughout the season, and hopefully walk away with a ring.

Do you know any players from the league? Samee.

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I like to think that I'm a pretty funny guy, easy to talk to and be around. I try to at least! I'm majoring in Audio Engineering at Uni, so music is a huge part of my life and as such, it's probably my biggest hobby next to hockey. I'm really big into EDM/Hip-hop, but I've got favorites across the musical spectrum. Just looking to have fun and be a part of a great locker room.

Who is your favorite NHL team? Let's go Oilers!

Post you favorite .gif Stupid Sexy Karlsson...

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Thank you Vancouver for the virtual hospitality.

Player Name: Mike izzy

Player Position: Left Wing

Link to Profile:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77317

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

I joined 4 days ago, so far i would rate myself between a 4-5.. my guess is i will settle into a 4.... but we (Mike izzy and myself) have the attributes to be a 4 but put forth a level 5 type dynamic.

A 2 way Power forward. Someone difficult to deal with on the ice.. Mike will hit ya, block your shot.. and then come down the ice and score. Leadership is important.. Izzys stint in the CCHA landed him the C in his junior season... thats the goal.

Vancouver is a wonderful SHL organization.. it would be an honor to play here. When you draft a Mike Izzy your drafting 2 attributes.. hard work and flamboyance.... those 2 work well together in this setting...

Work hard, be a team player and create a Mike Izzy buzz which saturates the forum!

I was refered here by (Steelhead) .. other then that im completley wet behind the ears.

Im a sports junkie! Fantasy sports junie! ive been a Fantasy sports commish for many years....all 4 sports... I run a successful franchise and have gained a reputation as a very capable commish. I find that important!

Personality wise... i try and have a good time!

Go Leafs go!

Post you favorite .gif

[Image: gift-box.gif]

Wait.. you meant .GIF?
Sh*t!

Thank you Vancouver!

Biz -
PR Spokesman for Whitby native Mike Izzy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Player Name: Artom Zhumbayev
Player Position: G
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=77452
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4.
What kind of player do you want to build? An elite goaltender.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I am a veteran presence who knows how to build a successful goalie and have built two SHL hall of famers.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Develop my goalie into a true number one netminder who gives his team a chance to win on a nightly basis and win as many games as possible.
Do you know any players from the league? Yes, I know a lot.
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I am pretty easygoing with a sarcastic side and a dirty mind haha. I work a lot but when I'm home, I enjoy spending time with the wifey and my kids.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Edmonton Oilers.
Post you favorite .gif It's in my profile.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Player Name: Intars Barsou
Link to Profile:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77662&st=0&#entry2196743 just check this
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5
What kind of player do you want to build? Decent one
Why should Vancouver draft you? Dunno
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? A cup
Do you know any players from the league? No. Sorry
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I am pretty much meh and a pain in the ass
Who is your favorite NHL team? Rangers
Post you favorite .gif don't have any

Player Name: Jordin FourFOur jr,.
Link to Profile: CLICK MY NAME
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4
What kind of player do you want to build? All start god
Why should Vancouver draft you? FourFour is GOAT
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Win
Do you know any players from the league? Lol no... DUH
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Fun Fun FUN!
Who is your favorite NHL team? Chicago Blackhawks
Post you favorite .gif I dont wanna

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Player Name: Jay Beagle Jr.
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77732
What kind of player do you want to build? a speedy all around scorer with size while being very good defensively. Would like to eventually be on the PK
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because i'll give everything for the team, i'll sacrifice my body blocking shots, taking hits to make plays, and the guys in the room usually love me.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? To make a statement that Jay Beagle Jr. is no joke. I want to work my way into the top 6 and PK, i want to lead all the forwards in goals and blocked shots. Lastly I want to lead this team to a championship.
Do you know any players from the league? I do not.
How would you describe your personality? Sense of humor, fun, sarcastic etc. Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I love hockey. I coach a 12u AAA team and i like to go out to the bars with my buddies from time to time.
Who is your favorite NHL team? St. Louis Blues!
Post you favorite .gif

[Image: 89_fYd.gif]https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-25-2015/89_fYd.gif

Player Name: Chuck Goody Jr.
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: Uhh, click my name?

5. Daily.
Defensive defenseman.
I had a HoF caliber player with my previous defensemen and am a longstanding member with a great reputation. I mentor rookies well and have cup experience.

Have some fun and enjoy an active LR.

Alot of them, but not as many.

I'm older, boring compared to most here from what I know.
I've been here for like 20 some odd seasons. I work alot.

Boston Bruins

Post you favorite .gif
http://m.imgur.com/MqAIGn5?r

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Player Name: Scotty Steele
Link to Profile: link
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
What kind of player do you want to build? Defensively responsible, elite skater, can chip in a few goals here and there
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm a unique prospect with my build type at this position. I'm a good shutdown winger
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Develop mainly. Improve in key areas this year and hopefully contribute to the team's success
Do you know any players from the league? Nope
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I'm a chill dude I think. Good old canadian boy in university, I play and ref hockey and like to have a few drinks with my buddies
Who is your favorite NHL team? Calgary flames
Post you favorite .gif: https://gfycat.com/UntimelyEsteemedCoral