Create Account

S34 Firebirds Interested Prospects

Let's keep this short and sweet, you've likely already filled out a couple of other interestes prospects threads at this point so no point in asking you the same questions a second or third time Wink.

1. How active are you planning to be?
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you?
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)?
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

On everyday to every other day.
I used to be a firebird back in the day Wink
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)?
Of course I'd love to participate in team activities.
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF?
Absolutely I would.

Very, this site looks awesome, great concept.
I'm a Habs fan, don't hold it against me.

Definitely, that's the point, no?
Absolutely, hit me up, let's have a chat.

1. How active are you planning to be? 5/5
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? I am a goalie
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? Sure
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Yes.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

1. How active are you planning to be? the winter is coming
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? the winter is coming
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? the winter is coming
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? the winter is coming

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

1. How active are you planning to be? Quite
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? I wanna win.
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? Absolutely, already in that rookie discord.
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Sure.

1. How active are you planning to be?3 actives
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you?i am a serial recreator
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)?sure
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF?sure

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I'm brand spankin new to the site, but I have been on every day so far. Don't see that changing anytime soon.

I like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Yeah sure! I have a potato for a computer so I'm not sure how much gaming I can actually do though.

Yes, absolutely.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

1. How active are you planning to be? On the site a few days a week, I'd say.
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? I love lamp
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? Deffo Discord, gaming -- maybe not my internet is kind of shitty
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF Yeah sure thing

Very active, I'm already addicted lol

I'm loyal and ready to work hard for whatever team drafts me.

Absolutely, I'm on discord a lot and I like PC games (Overwatch, Rocket League, CS:GO, and more), I also play some PS4.

I'd be happy with that, message me here or on Discord, I'm around. Smile

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Very active.
I love dogs.
Yes I am.
Yes

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Moderately, I'll likely be posting a few times a week.

I'm dedicated and loyal, I always put the team first.

Yes, I'm also a gamer and in the SHL Discord already.

Yes, for sure.

1. How active are you planning to be? dunno
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? i hate jogy
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? yeah
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? sure

1. How active are you planning to be? Fairly active
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? I am black
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)?Yes
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF?yes

Pretty darn active.

Nope.

Of course.

Sure.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen