Create Account

S34 Firebirds Interested Prospects

1. How active are you planning to be? I will be playing every day if I can.
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? I like to run lots and am a nice guy.
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? I don't know of Discord and do not play games much online.
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Yes I can talk more any time.

1. How active are you planning to be?
One most days of the week, doing PT's and other TPE activities

2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? Not really, friendly but also quiet.

3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)?
Yes, very much so

4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Yes

1. How active are you planning to be? 7 out of ten
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? nothing comes to mind
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? tbh probs not
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Sure

As active as I possibly can. I'll probably be on more often than I should be, excluding finals week, of course. But expect me to be around, certainly.

2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you?

I'm an Oilers fan. Some people take that differently than others, but it's something to throw out. I'm also an audio engineering major! Doesn't really mean much, but it's something I like to talk about.

3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)?
Yep! I'm on Discord a lot and, when I'm able, gaming is definitely something I like to do.

4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF?
Of course! I'm thankful enough for the opportunity, so contact from the organization would be fantastic.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

1. How active are you planning to be? I plan on being online most days and doing PTs with some media from time to time.
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? I have built two SHL hall of famers.
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? Sure
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Of course ☺

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Thank you to the firebirds organization for taking the time to read this over.

I joined 4 days ago, so far i would rate myself between a 4-5.. my guess is i will settle into a 4.... but we (Mike izzy and myself) have the attributes to be a 4 but put forth a level 5 type dynamic.

Im new to SIM but But ive danced around SIM as a fantasy sports commish, someone who likes to write and someone that appreciates visually aesthetic stuff... perhaps ive found my calling!

3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? Possible!

4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF?
Absolutley, this would be a great virtual home for any prospect.

Coach Biz -
PR Spokesman for Mike Izzy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

1. How active are you planning to be? As active as I was this far
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? Nop
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? Maybe. Mostly yes
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Yuup

1. How active are you planning to be? Active
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? no u kno me
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? ya
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? YA

Ty for making this short

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

1. How active are you planning to be? I plan on being on close to every night.
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? In the words of Rob McClanahan... "I AM A HOCKEY PLAYER"
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? I'm new so i'm not exactly sure what that stuff is but probably? lol
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Yes!

Been pretty active since coming back to the site. I'm certainly more interested in getting back to top form.
I've been a member for a long time, GM before, etc. i know the drill.
Discord, no. Gaming and other outlets, sure thing.
I got one already. So...

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

1. How active are you planning to be? Logging on a couple times every other day or so!
2. Is there anything specific that we should know about you? Not really, University student up in Canada
3. Are you interested in participating in the teams off-site interaction (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc)? Yeah sure!
4. And finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to PGF? Yeah message anytime