Create Account

S34 Interested Prospects

Username: Å atan
Player Name: Seth Paige
Position: Two-way D
What type of player are you looking to create? Defensively-strong, pass first D-man.
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.): I was in SHL for a year and a half before I went inactive. Spent some time in PHL for a bit too.
Why are You Interested in the Scarecrows? Scarecrows are the only junior team I played for with my last player and I don't want that to change.
How active do you plan to be on a scale of 1-10? Probably a 7. I play to be around the LR a lot and always do my weeklies, but no aspirations of making every PT.
What is your favorite past time? Probably watching baseball
Are you a friendly person? I like to think so
Scale of 1-10, how soft are you? 9.5
Best Planet that isn't Earth? I like Saturn
would you rather have, the most points or the best +/- rating? Probably points because I think +/- is a garbage stat.
Are you in School, Work or other? School
Any other hobbies? I read a lot. Play some video games.
Tell us one unique thing about you I once cut myself drying my hand with a paper towel

You guys missed the draft, by a fair amount. S34 was last season. They need to post a new IP thread for the new draft. Wink