Create Account

S34 Interested Prospects

<div align="center">Goal [Image: 25jl5i9.png] Goal</div>

Welcome to Kelowna! We're a storied franchise with a history that stretches all the way back to S2 and includes several Four Star Cup victories--most recently, back-to-back in S31 and S32, and we've made it to the finals in S33. Our team is super active on discord, we've got a great alumni base, and Knights players tend to get snapped up quickly in the SHL Entry Draft.

We're looking for a strong core of players to help lead us to victory again; in return we'll help you with your development and ensure that you're ready to tear up the SHL when your junior career comes to an end.

Sound good to you? Let us know by answering the questions below.

<div align="center">[Image: F50DEuK.gif]</div>

Code:
[b]Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:[/b]

[b]What should we call you?:[/b]

[b]Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:[/b]

[b]What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:[/b]

[b]What type of player are you hoping to build?  Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?[/b]

[b]Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?[/b]

[b]Why are you interested in joining the Knights?[/b]

[b]Favorite NHL team/player?[/b]

[b]Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?[/b]

[b]Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. [/b]

Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions for us, you can leave them here, or feel free to PM <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ej27</a>. Smile

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

First ! =)

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: updates
player

What should we call you?:
fabian,confusion

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8-9 not again

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: two time champions in a row let's make it three

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
i'm fine with both
Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
a few
Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
my heart r bleeding green and gold

Favorite NHL team/player?
rick nash , henrik lunqvist

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?
pencakes with maple sirup :-x

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo.
unfortently not

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:
In sig
LTH aka DJ Stanley aka Sterling Slaughter
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
I would say it's a 9, but I work almost daily
What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
A 33.3% combination of all three
What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
I'd like to groom myself in the juniors a few seasons before being called up.
Yes.
Because Knight time is better than daytime.
Flyers / Claude Giroux
All three
I have a cat and a puppy. Neither of which are on my phone. :(

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2183299

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:

A nice locker room with the ability to learn.

A really lit goalie.

I found the site through an ad on r/canucks.

My family is from Kelowna.

Burrows, Vancouver Canucks.

Pancakes are first, french toast a close second.

:(

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Player page: Player
Update page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act...47&t=77067Update

OB% or OB is cool

8. I work full time and have a new baby but I plan on being active!

Just looking to have fun. I'd love an active locker room with a bunch of people who just want to play the game and win together.

I'm all about what's best for the team. I hope to build an offensive center with a team-first mentality that is all about the team winning championships. The SHL is the goal but I'm game for more than the minimum in the SMJHL to really get to know the game and build the player. I'm a loyal guy so I'm not really into coming in for a season and then bailing.

Google, totally new.

Seems like a great team to play for, I'm all about mutually beneficial friendships and this looks like the perfect place for that.

Habs, Crosby/Markov/Pacioretty

Pancakes, I'm a sucker for breakfast food...nothing better than eggs, corned beef has, hash browns and pancakes.

I have a dog, she's super cute, her name is Sadie, I can't figure out how to post a pic here, DM me for the pic!

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:in sig

What should we call you?:Hoov

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:yes and no

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:to keep me for 4 seasons

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?a goalie. See above

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?nope

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?eh

Favorite NHL team/player?Habs/Gallagher

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?pancakes

Just a baby

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=77029
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=77019

What should we call you?: Dizzy, Darren, Louie, whatever you want... doesn't really matter to me.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 9, nothing coming up until August.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I want a team that will best prepare my player for making it to the SHL.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I am trying to build a 2 way forward. A guy that is responsible on both ends of the ice. Again, I will do what's best for developing my player for future success. If that means a little bit of a longer time in the juniors so be it.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? No, not really. I discovered the site through reddit.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? It doesn't hurt that your organization is having recent success.

Favorite NHL team/player? Sharks, Tomas Hertl

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? Waffles and it's not even close.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. No, but I wish I did :(

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77078
Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77079

What should we call you?: Kandy's always good.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8 or 9. I work, go to school and work-out, however pretty much all my free time is spent on the computer.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Winning a championship is arguably the most important to me.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I'm hoping to build a solid defensive defenseman who can be relied on at any time during a game to hold a lead or to prevent a lead from getting wider. I'm hoping to spend a couple of years in Junior to refine my game, so by the time I'm ready for the SHL I can immediately make an impact.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I don't know anyone, however was referred over on Reddit.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? This team has a long history in winning, and I feel like I can make an impact on the roster.

Favorite NHL team/player? Ottawa Senators, Mike Hoffman.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? French Toast, especially the stuff from iHop.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. Used to have 3 cats, all died :(

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: they are already in my sig my dudette

What should we call you?: Tom, Timmy, Tooth, Chiclets, I'm pretty easy as long as I know its me.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: Like... a 6-7? My apprenticeships are pretty intense and depending where I'm going, travel intensive -- but I can't see myself ever not having a moment to do like activity checks or a pt

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: A good group to shoot the shit with honestly. Winning'd be nice but it's not as important as getting to know the people on the site, at least not at the J-level.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? Something like a Hedman or Leddy -- or hell, Burnsie but with maybe fewer PIMs? Basically looking to rack up close to or over (closer to 1:1) a 1:2 goal to assist ratio while still been defensively responsible, not just by hitting the DF stat hard but by becoming an effective puck carrier, resisting hits and not giving up turnovers. I mean, if I like my juniors team, I'd rather stay with them for a season or two, but I also doubt I'll have any control over when I go up, so.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Nope, and google is a hell of a drug

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I think its funny that people hate on you guys for what amounts to a good job with drafting and GMing, so fuck it, props to your system it obviously works and I sure as shit wouldn't mind being a part of it.

Favorite NHL team/player? Kings. And not Doughty, actually, although he's OK -- but Kopitar.

Monte Cristos on french toast 4 lyfe

[Image: french2.jpg]

This is Paco the taco, so named because I found him in an Old El Paso taco shell box when he was but a young pup:

[Image: 28k0tcn.jpg]

He's pretty great.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77052
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77053

Rob, Robert, Robby, Susan, you can call me whatever you'd like.

10, I usually log in from work, so it doesn't really impede my commitment time.

Fun locker room, maybe some playing time, mostly just meeting people and having fun while developing my player.

I'm building a hard working two way center with some playmaking ability. I think the callup to SHL thing will be mostly based on the needs of the SHL team that drafts me. I'm okay with spending a couple seasons in the SMJHL until I'm needed though.

I found the site through a recruiting post made on the /r/canucks sub reddit.

You guys did a great job this season, I'd be happy to help you repeat it again next season if I can.

Bo Horvat

Can't I have all 3? Is the buffet closed already? Okay fine, waffles with whip cream and cherries.

I have a cat, a dog and 3 kids (they count as pets right?)

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: N/A yet

What should we call you?: Crutch is fine

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 9

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: another good LR, but wouldn't be against winning championships

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? physical playmaking center. Want to play at least 3 ssns in minors

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? idk anyone yet

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? history of winning and <a href='index.php?showuser=2162' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Justice</a>

Favorite NHL team/player? Vancouver Canucks / Raffi Torres

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? French toast

Sorry, lucky pics are top secret

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Player Page
Update Page

Sophia Bennett
8 Will always have the site open at work, will try to log in as much as possible during the evenings.
Would be nice to win some championships but would love a fun locker room.
Sniper, want to spend a couple seasons in Juniors.
Yes I do.
Would like to play for a Canadian team and they have had lots of success.
Edmonton Oilers/ Connor Mcdavid
Pancakes.
Yes I do but don’t know how to upload photos yet lol.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Confusion@Mar 23 2017, 11:03 AM
two time champions in a row let's make it three
We were about to reach that Threepeat by one win but apparently not. But hey! 3 in 4 sounds good!

[Image: giphy.gif]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77234
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77238

What should we call you?: Angel

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 5 or more, I plan to be moderately active but am a busy guy as well.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I'd like to see the team do well and my player being a contributing factor, but for my first year primarily I'm looking to grow as a player.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I think I might spend a while in the Juniors to build my skill set, so I can hit the ice running when I get to the SHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? DrunkenTeddy (my brother IRL) told me about the site.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? The Knights look like a solid team, with lots of opportunity to grow and contribute.

Favorite NHL team/player? Vancouver Canucks, Kirk McLean is my all time favorite player.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? All of them, stacked, dripping with maple syrup. Obviously.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. Yes, a cat named Lucy.
[Image: qIAUOTW.jpg]

dont be lazy

ask ej

dunno, gimme a cup

sniper
i dont care

nah, tooth fairy left the link to the site under my pillow. that bitch

i dunno

Avalanche/Joe Sakic

Waffles and pancakes

jogy is my pet